ALL READ (please)

1. FishFan Member Member

I would just like to take a moment to say THANK YOU to everyone. You've all made this Forum such a wonderful, warm place to come. You've all been so patient and welcoming to Newbies and thoughtful & respectful of the established members. I have NEVER enjoyed a Forum as much as I do this one...and you should all be proud of yourselves. Having such a mix of people from all over the world and such an age mix, it's amazing how smooth this Forum is. I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate it-it makes Moderating FUN and stressless!!! I am sure Mike would second me on this one ;) Please continue-don't change a thing!!! Glad you're all here and hope you'll stay :D
    Take Care, From the Bottom of my Heart,
    Mary

2. Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

You are doing a great job.

Thanks for helping everybody,
    Mike

3. Craig Well Known Member Member

no problemo guys its a great place!! :)

4. 0morrokh Fishlore VIP Member

Yeah, I love this forum too. Without it I would probably have another tankful of dead fish. :-\ This site has been so helpful!

5. Miss Mouse Well Known Member Member

I agree - I was just saying to my boyfriend how other forums are so offensive and rude (like the car one I'm on) but this one is only full of friendly people! Group hug xx

6. Craig Well Known Member Member

u just gotta have friendly people!! :D this place rules!!

7. fishfreak Member Member

I have to agree with everybody this froum ROCKS thank yall guys for answering my question that i ask :)

8. joe Member Member

this place does rock it is so cool i always learn alot

9. Susie Initiate Member

This is a friendly forum! It makes visiting here a pleasure!

10. Isabella Fishlore VIP Member

It is indeed a very friendly and very informative forum. People here are great, very responsive, and helpful. And I am glad to be here :)

11. chickadee Fishlore VIP Member

I know my little Betta would probably have gone to betta Valhalla already if it hadn't been for Gunnie and all you guys so thank you. I don't think I could stand to loose him.

chickadee
    just one little 5 gallon tank
    one male Betta - he is a solitary creature!

12. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

I love it here also, everybody is so friendly and that goes a long way to making people want to come back. ;D
    Carol

13. Jessie_Lynn Member Member

I love this site too...I really really feel at home. Thank to all for answering all my questions and for being friendly. ;D