All fish gasping

SaveThemAll1

hi, today about 5 hours ago tall the fish in the tank startes to breathi fast and with theyr mouth open. im trying ro understand whats going on amd ill appreciate your help-
the tank is 190 cm, 700 liter, and there are 5 iridscent sharks and 1 pacu inside. the temp is 28 as always,im doing 60% wc twice a week, no ammonia or nitrit,, external filters (combined aroumd 5000l/h) are running and agitating the surface, airpump on, nothing was spilt inside, no electricity in the water, and i did when i noticed a 60% wc with no effect..
would really appriciate your help, thank you

Ouse

Oh my... inside this tank is a disaster just waiting to happen. They're probably gasping due to stress; stress with many contributing factors. The iridescent sharks can't swim without darting head-first into the walls and they probably don't appreciate the crowded space. Eventually, all these fish will be so big, they won't even be able to turn around.

Can you get the exact parameter readings? What kit do you use to test?

I hate to break it to you, but you really need to rehome those fish. These kinds of fish are not suitable for tanks.

Never overestimate the size of aquariums.

Edit: also, lower the temp by a couple °C.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Kso2017
Replies
Views
Maxwell09
Replies
Views
Lauralou22
Replies
Views