Alex & Emma

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I know I saturate things with my little ones pictures but today they were behaving so sweetly and I got some nice shots of them. I just had to share a couple of each of them. I promise not to wear everyone down with my Mommy's brag book...... They are both in temporarily redone tanks waiting for plants. We lost all the real plants in these two tanks to snails not long ago. Silk is making the otos happy but the bettas prefer the real thing....hurry up, winter....we want our plants.....

Rose

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Rose, your Bettas and your tanks look stunning! Especially the blue Betta - truly beautiful coloration. They all look very healthy and happy

OP
chickadee

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Thank you for the kind words.  They were posing so sweetly for me today, I could not resist.  It doesn't happen that often...usually it is a struggle for a picture.  My little ham was Noel and he is not with me anymore.  These little ones hate the camera usually.

HEHEHEHEHE Alexander is truly the bluest blue I think I have ever seen and he was a metallic green when he got here. I started giving him color enhancing pellets and you never know what you end up with LOL.

Rose

Jmarcus

Reaction score
They are greatlooking fish, so happy for you, I know you are so proud to be their mommy. ;D

RoboDude

Reaction score
How do you pick them out so good? Every picture I've seen of any of your fish all seem to be some of the nicest fish of that kind I've ever seen!

hopesmom

Reaction score
oh my gosh, they are both GORGEOUS!!! thanks for the new pics, Rose! you know, we love 'em!
denise

OP
chickadee

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I have found the most marvelous vendor and what they advertise is what you get.  I love their fish and their caring about what they sell.  The fish I got from them (Alexander) is absolutely the healthiest and most lovely of the fish I have had.  I love them all but there is no comparison about the quality.  They are the best!

It is truly all in the vendor.

Rose

New Threads