Albino Moscow Supercross breeding project Vid 1

1. junebug Fishlore Legend Member

Well, I've officially gone and done it! For the past however long, I've wanted to find out what the offspring of an albino supercross guppy and a purple moscow guppy would look like. I have a feeling I'm going to like the outcome.

I've just added the final members of my Albino Moscow breeding group, a lone male supercross MAP, and a trio of fire opal girls (that's right, TheBettaBar's project line. hoping to use them to enhance patterning).

Their tank is finally done, too! Got a little moss square growing on the lava rock, and added the foreground swords.

Anyway, I'm hoping to do a video log of the project, and here's the first installment:

http://youtu.be/ybXp0LMYNl0

Please be more patient with the video than I was with this post. It's doing it's hour long buffering thing. Yay.

2. junebug Fishlore Legend Member

Woot video is up. That one wasn't too bad lol.

3. Tonia Well Known Member Member

What a great looking tank! I love the way you have it set up! Your guppies look happy and I'm sure you will have some gorgeous babies in no time!

4. junebug Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks Shayla :) They seem to have settled in already lol. Everyone flirting, and the moscow boy is unbelievably happy to have new girls with whom he can make babies. :D