Albino Corydoras in QT

Discussion in 'Freshwater Videos' started by AmazonPassion, Dec 13, 2012.

1. AmazonPassionModeratorModerator Member

Here is a video of my Albino Corydoras in their QT Tank.

[video=youtube_share;IU1jtT3B_q4]http://youtu.be/IU1jtT3B_q4[/video]

2. AlexAlexWell Known MemberMember

Those are a pretty good size for Corydoras. Personally, I'm obsessed with Albino Fish in general. :)

3. Matt BWell Known MemberMember

They're looking nice and spunky AP! I can't imagine how they'd be acting if they knew the cory heaven they're destined for. ;)

4. AmazonPassionModeratorModerator Member

Thanks.

I've decided to treat this guys like my Angels when I first got them. I am going to do daily WC's until they are in the main tank. I just hope they survive when we go away to visit the family up in Northern California for four days.

Also you can't beat $1 per fish

Here is another video...I wanted to spotlight the size difference of one of the Cories compared the rest

[video=youtube_share;eeZwU5Sikhk]http://youtu.be/eeZwU5Sikhk[/video]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
  5. Matt BWell Known MemberMember

You really can't beat that price. Is that sponge not cycled? Maybe fast them for a day or two before you go.

Are you driving up here and when/where? Maybe you could pick up an angel or two.

6. AmazonPassionModeratorModerator Member

The sponge filter is cycled. I keep an extra sponge filter in my main tank just in case I need to set up a QT tank.

I'm driving to San Francisco on Dec 22 to Dec 26.

7. Matt BWell Known MemberMember

Why the daily pwc's, is it the stock level?

Thats about 1 1/2-2 hrs west from me hmmmmmm.

8. AmazonPassionModeratorModerator Member

Well I am trying to make sure they live :) so I want to provide pristine water.

Lol...that is going to be one long drive. Plus, I'm certain your wife is going to let you start a new tank if not bigger tank.

9. Matt BWell Known MemberMember

Okay, I guess I could of just asked that! I did every other day w/my angels just for clean water too. Also, since my qt is barebottom like yours, all the poop is just begging to get siphoned out. ;)

Yeah, I hope so! I've got a home for one pair but its hard to find people I trust enough, I've just gotten really attached and invested in these guys. :)

10. AmazonPassionModeratorModerator Member

You found a home for one pair already? Noooooo...I think you should start an Angel tank and keep them all :) Begging and buttering up really works ;)

11. JayseeFishlore LegendMember

Sometimes it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission ;)

12. monkeypie102Well Known MemberMember

So you agree with gibb's to!!