Albino Corydoras in QT

Discussion in 'Freshwater Videos' started by AmazonPassion, Dec 13, 2012.

1. AmazonPassion

AmazonPassionModeratorModerator Member

Here is a video of my Albino Corydoras in their QT Tank.

[video=youtube_share;IU1jtT3B_q4]http://youtu.be/IU1jtT3B_q4[/video]

2. AlexAlexWell Known MemberMember

Those are a pretty good size for Corydoras. Personally, I'm obsessed with Albino Fish in general. :)

3. Matt B

Matt BWell Known MemberMember

They're looking nice and spunky AP! I can't imagine how they'd be acting if they knew the cory heaven they're destined for. ;)

4. OP
    OP
    AmazonPassion

Thanks.

I've decided to treat this guys like my Angels when I first got them. I am going to do daily WC's until they are in the main tank. I just hope they survive when we go away to visit the family up in Northern California for four days.

Also you can't beat $1 per fish

Here is another video...I wanted to spotlight the size difference of one of the Cories compared the rest

[video=youtube_share;eeZwU5Sikhk]http://youtu.be/eeZwU5Sikhk[/video]

Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
  5. Matt B

You really can't beat that price. Is that sponge not cycled? Maybe fast them for a day or two before you go.

Are you driving up here and when/where? Maybe you could pick up an angel or two.

6. OP
    OP
    AmazonPassion

The sponge filter is cycled. I keep an extra sponge filter in my main tank just in case I need to set up a QT tank.

I'm driving to San Francisco on Dec 22 to Dec 26.

7. Matt B

Why the daily pwc's, is it the stock level?

Thats about 1 1/2-2 hrs west from me hmmmmmm.

8. OP
    OP
    AmazonPassion

Well I am trying to make sure they live :) so I want to provide pristine water.

Lol...that is going to be one long drive. Plus, I'm certain your wife is going to let you start a new tank if not bigger tank.

9. Matt B

Okay, I guess I could of just asked that! I did every other day w/my angels just for clean water too. Also, since my qt is barebottom like yours, all the poop is just begging to get siphoned out. ;)

Yeah, I hope so! I've got a home for one pair but its hard to find people I trust enough, I've just gotten really attached and invested in these guys. :)

10. OP
    OP
    AmazonPassion

You found a home for one pair already? Noooooo...I think you should start an Angel tank and keep them all :) Begging and buttering up really works ;)

11. Jaysee

JayseeFishlore LegendMember

Sometimes it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission ;)

12. monkeypie102

monkeypie102Well Known MemberMember

So you agree with gibb's to!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice