Albino Cories on Sale for $1

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AmazonPassion, Dec 7, 2012.

1. AmazonPassion

AmazonPassion Moderator Moderator Member

FYI...Albino Cories are on sale at Petsmart for $1....

2. Matt B

Matt B Well Known Member Member

So, are you expanding your school?

3. OP
    OP
    AmazonPassion

Yup. I just got back. Took everything in their stock. Total of 9 Albino cories and asked for a raincheck for 6 more when they get more in stock for $1.

The sale ends Dec 9.

4. Matt B

Nice, your cory army is nearing competion I presume? When do you plan to unleash them to do your bidding? Also, I hope your bidding is swimming in circles chasing eachother :;laughing

5. OP
    OP
    AmazonPassion

I just set up the QT tank...maybe in two weeks if there are no signs of disease or parasites.

6. Ava

Ava Valued Member Member

They're never on sale where I'm at.:( Just out of curiosity: How big of a tank is your cory army taking over? How many corys will you have once you get the final 6 from the raincheck? And are all of yours albinos or are they mixed? Not trying to be nosy - just comparing notes, Lol.

I only have seven... so far... Six peppered and one bronze. I like to get mine in groups of two or three so they have a buddy to travel and QT with. The bronze one was in the same tank with the last batch of peppered ones I got. I couldn't leave him there all by himself with no one to hang out with... so he got adopted too.:)

Ooo, had to edit! They are now on sale here! Yippee!!

Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
  7. RogueAgent94

RogueAgent94 Fishlore VIP Member

Eh... a month at least it it is from Petsmart. I've heard of several cases of nematodes originating from Petsmart. But either way, congrats on the new fish!! That video of hundreds of corries got you wanting more lol?

I wonder if bronze corries are on sale.. I already have 15 albinos but I want some bronze or emeralds... lol.

8. OP
    OP
    AmazonPassion

One cory died today....I guess the two week waiting period is out of the window.

9. Matt B

That sucks, of course, Rogue is right AGAIN. :rolleyes:

10. RogueAgent94

I'm sorry :(

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

11. guppygrl

guppygrl Valued Member Member

I love my corys too! I have three albino, two peppered and two northern long nose Cory. I think they go by a different name but that is what they were called at the LFS.

Nice sale price. Is that in America or Canada?

12. RogueAgent94

I think it should have been in all stores but it is over now.

13. ZeeZ

ZeeZ Well Known Member Member

I wouldn't mind picking some up, except a 15 gallon is too small for them.

14. OP
    OP
    AmazonPassion

It was a national Petsmart sale not sure if it was in Canada though. It was only a 3 day sale....

Thankfully they have a 14 day policy and I still have a raincheck for 6 more with an expiration date of Feb. 2013.

15. guppygrl

guppygrl Valued Member Member

I'll have to keep an eye out for sales here.

16. Ava

Ava Valued Member Member

They are on sale right now for $1.00 at Pet Supplies Plus! I was just in there today. Not sure if those are near where you are.

17. Fashooga

Fashooga Fishlore VIP Member

I like Petsmart, I like their policy on returning fish, but for a dollar, I feel like it be just a waste of gas and time for it, but my opinion.

Congrats on getting fish.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice