Want To Buy Albino Bristlenose Pleco

SeanyBaggs123

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Hey all,

Like the title says, I'm in the market for a Bristlenose.

Even if there aren't any breeders here, advice on where to find one locally (Northeast Ohio) or online from a dependable breeder would be appreciated

Demeter

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I have a handful of juveniles around 2in, just a couple states away from you.

Rtessy

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Well, hey, if mine end up living, I've got albino longfins. If not, I think aquatic arts has some nice bristlenoses.

OP
SeanyBaggs123

SeanyBaggs123

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Demeter said:
I have a handful of juveniles around 2in, just a couple states away from you.
How much?! Would you ship them (and have you had good experiences doing so)?

Rtessy said:
Well, hey, if mine end up living, I've got albino longfins. If not, I think aquatic arts has some nice bristlenoses.
If you're interested in finding out whether its something in your tank or not I'd gladly take one of your hands to see how she does in my rainbow tank

Demeter

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Sean Garland said:
I have never shipped but I have already made insulated boxes, bought heat pack and O2 in preparation but the weather has yet to cooperate well. I’d sell them for 3$ each but I’d need your address for an estimate on total cost.

Rtessy

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Sean Garland said:

If you're interested in finding out whether its something in your tank or not I'd gladly take one of your hands to see how she does in my rainbow tank
If you want to try that and just pay shipping, I'm down. Should be $10 for 2-3 day (probably 3 because OH), but I don't want to usurp Demeter, and I don't want you to end up with a sick fish. And I'd have to wait till Monday so they don't get stuck over the weekend.

Demeter

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Battle of the breeders! I won’t mind who gets the sale, I can fairly easily drop my extras off at VIPets. I’m more looking for shipping experience for when I start selling my more expensive fish.

Jessielee83

Reaction score
Hey I know this is an old thread but I have some albino babies that are a little over an inch and looking to grow out little more I you were still interested. I am in ohio. Thanks

OP
SeanyBaggs123

SeanyBaggs123

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Jessielee83 said:
Hey I know this is an old thread but I have some albino babies that are a little over an inch and looking to grow out little more I you were still interested. I am in ohio. Thanks
Unfortunately at the moment I am okay, if I ever need a male to pair with the female I've got though I'll let you know!

Foxxway

Reaction score
Jessielee83 said:
Let me know when you're ready to sell/trade, please.

New Threads

Follow FishLore!

FishLore on Social Media

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Aquarium Photo Contests

Aquarium Calculator

Top Bottom