Albino Bristlenose Pleco Babies Want To Sell

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Free' started by Jessielee83, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Jessielee83

Jessielee83Valued MemberMember

Ratings:
    +52
    Hi all. I am trying to see if there is any interest in my albino standard fin babies. Right now they are about 1"- 1.25" would like to grow them out a bit more before they go to new homes. I have not shipped fish yet so that would be new experience for me but can do local sales in ohio. I was thinking $2.50 each or 5 for $10. Or may be open to offers. 15666611557941248927679. Let me know if your interested or pm me for any questions. Thanks! 1566661219535873169270.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2019
  2. CastleGrayskull

CastleGrayskullValued MemberMember

Ratings:
    +56
    Experience:
    5 to 10 years
    Would you be interested in a trade?

3. OP
    OP
    Jessielee83

Ratings:
    +52
    What did you have in mind? If you would like pm me and we can talk there. Thanks

4. CheshireKat

CheshireKatWell Known MemberMember

Ratings:
    +499
    Experience:
    More than 10 years
    I'm interested. Do they eat diatom "algae"? I have lots in a couple tanks. What do you feed yours? I have algae wafers but my platies and mollies hog them and eat 'em before anything else can. I recently bought a 29 gallon too. I've really been wanting a fish that I can feed veggies to. I don't know why. My livebearers will eat some (they love peas), but not zucchini or anything.

5. OP
    OP
    Jessielee83

Ratings:
    +52
    Hey! I dont have any in my tanks but i have read on here that theirs does eat the brown algae. Mine are always working away cleaning everything i would say they would prob have fun cleaning yours lol. I feed algae waffers, cucumbers, zucchini, green beans every once in awhile. And then to the babies they get all that and then some shrimp waffers, and repashy jello. I would suggest if your other fish will eat the food feed them on one side of tankd and bn's on the other or when lights go out. I just use veggie clips and always have a piece of somthing in there and they are on it all day lol. I have a pumpkin that im goingvto try as well, ive heard on here as well that they love that too. They love their veggies!

If you would like pm me and we can work something out. Thanks so much!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
  6. CastleGrayskull

CastleGrayskullValued MemberMember

Ratings:
    +56
    Experience:
    5 to 10 years
    I'm happy to take a few.

7. OP
    OP
    Jessielee83

Ratings:
    +52
    Ok cool. Pm me and we can make arrangements. Thanks!

Become a Fishlore Member