Aje Interview

RainBetta

AJE do / did you play any sports? If so, which ones?

(Haha! I'm the first not AJE interview poster )

AJE

Man! Umm, the only organized sport down here is soccer, which I play maybe once a month but on campus we will play flag football or softball every once in a while

RainBetta

Man! Umm, the only organized sport down here is soccer, which I play maybe once a month but on campus we will play flag football or softball every once in a while
Nice! One more question:

Did you cancel email notifications permanently here on Fishlore?

AJE

I don’t get anymore so I guess

RainBetta

Yep that's good. Could you imagine.... look at emails.

WHAT! HOW DID I JUST GET 34 FISHLORE EMAILS?! True story btw

AJE

Did you go back to see what other threads I did to come up with that question?

Yep that's good. Could you imagine.... look at emails.

WHAT! HOW DID I JUST GET 34 FISHLORE EMAILS?! True story btw
At one point I went moths without checking my email and when I did I had over 3000 unread message, fishlore was only like 200 though

RainBetta

At one point I went moths without checking my email and when I did I had over 3000 unread message, fishlore was only like 200 though
*Only* 200

AJE

Yeah, that was in March I think I have been deleting them as I got back on email

RainBetta

Oh I just used my iCloud so I don't ever have to log into email. iCloud is attached my the mail app, so....

Guanchy

What fish do you keeps and how many fish tanks?

AJE

I have a 15 gallon fish tank, I am about to start a 9g red cherry shrimp bin, I have a 150 gallon indoor pond.
In the 15:
A vampire shrimp
Two guppies
Two bettas (don’t judge me they have been together since January plus the time in the store)
And an Inca/mystery/apple snail
In the 150 pond:
Two double tail goldfish(IDK what they actually are)
Four mollies
Four common plecos
A rosy barb(I know he like more of his kind buthe has been schooling with all the other fish and my LFS are sold out)
Four koi(having a hard time rehoming them)
And another snail
9g bin:
Some plants and sand that is taking forever to settle

Hey rain betta, did that cat open the door?!?

RainBetta

AJE

Sure, I would like one. They are like lizards of the water.

FishFor2018

Hehehe when the interviewer gets interviewed.

AJE How many pets do you have, what are they, and what are their names?

AJE

Personally I OWN 4: two iguanas(Matt and Larry), a vampire shrimp(Shrimpy McShrimp Face Shrimp), and a male guppy
I take care of: (not counting the ones I mentioned above) two gold fish(Gabriela and Carlos), two female Bettas(Blundun and Flush), a female guppy, two mystery snails, 4 comon plecos, a rams horn snail, 4 koi, a Rosie barb(Carlos), and 4 mollies.

I live with one husky(Lulu), 11 cats(only Fluffy has a name, the rest are pests), and two ducks(Howard and Ducket)

ValerieAdams

Have you always lived in Guatemala?

AJE

Yes, I am a missionary kid

ValerieAdams

I'm not really sure what that means

WTFish?

Yes, I am a missionary kid
Oh fun, have you ever left? Do you like it? And one more...
How long have you been a Kermit fan? Hahaha

AJE

Oh fun, have you ever left? Do you like it? And one more...
How long have you been a Kermit fan? Hahaha

Yes, we are leaving more and more since my brother is in the naval academy prep school. It’s ok but I like the states better. I think we have like two dvds of Kermit

RainBetta

I know that this thread is (sorta) old, but AJE, what's the meaning behind your name?

AJE

My initials, I was going to do just AE, that was taken

Iverg1

Where do you come up with all these fun threads?

AJE

Where do you come up with all these fun threads?
I have this machine that puts me in a trance called the memory machine it either makes my want to make threads or carve a blue print of an alien city, (anyone get the reference?)

PonzLL

No question

just wanted to say that all this time I thought it kermit the frog in your pic and now I feel dumb haha

I thought it was a spoof on this pic

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

CanadianFishFan

How about why do I think your profile in kermit ever single time xD

ValerieAdams

No question

just wanted to say that all this time I thought it kermit the frog in your pic and now I feel dumb haha

I thought it was a spoof on this pic

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

How about why do I think your profile in kermit ever single time xD
Literally have thought this since the day I joined. I even posted it on the Inside Jokes thread a while back when it started cause it was kind of an inside joke with myself lol

RainBetta

AJE WHAT IS THIS?!!!!!!!

YOU. CHANGED. YOUR. PICTURE???????????

NOOOOOOOOOOOO BRING BACK THE IGUANA!!!!

ValerieAdams

WE WANT KERMIT!

AJE

AJE WHAT IS THIS?!!!!!!!

YOU. CHANGED. YOUR. PICTURE???????????

NOOOOOOOOOOOO BRING BACK THE IGUANA!!!!
Because of your reaction

AJE

I’m board

Guanchy

I’m board
what is your new photo?? I can't figure out what I'm looking at! #BRINGKERMITBACK

AJE

what is your new photo?? I can't figure out what I'm looking at! #BRINGKERMITBACK
It’s a betta, and OK

AJE

There, u happy now????

ValerieAdams

Do you like coffee?

ValerieAdams

Love coffee, can’t function without it
Do you add creamer, sugar or milk or drink it black?

AJE

Do you add creamer, sugar or milk or drink it black?
Black, or it doesn’t count, I used to add much sugar I couldn’t taste my coffee lol

ValerieAdams

Black, or it doesn’t count, I used to add much sugar I couldn’t taste my coffee lol
Do you like flavored coffee?

Guanchy

Whats your favorite Guatemalan dish?

AJE

CD172EB0-E0F3-4BE3-9ABB-E8CCC04ED339.jpeg
Do you like flavored coffee?
I do. Pumpkin spice is my favorite, we have flavored coffee on Saturdays, with our muffins and bacon
Whats your favorite Guatemalan dish?
Chuchitos(not sure if it is Guatemalan but I haven’t seen any in the states) it’s like a corn thing with meat and red sauce stuffed in the middle, looks like that ^

Guanchy

CD172EB0-E0F3-4BE3-9ABB-E8CCC04ED339.jpeg
I do. Pumpkin spice is my favorite, we have flavored coffee on Saturdays, with our muffins and bacon

Chuchitos(not sure if it is Guatemalan but I haven’t seen any in the states) it’s like a corn thing with meat and red sauce stuffed in the middle, looks like that ^
like tamales. that looks really good

AJE

like tamales. that looks really good
Yeah, but I like it slightly better, and the transition is ‘little dog’(that made someone on a mission team spit it up when we told her that(even though it isn’t made of dog meat))

CanadianFishFan

Do you have a Snuffleupagus to go with your Kermit?

Guanchy

Yeah, but I like it slightly better, and the transition is ‘little dog’(that made someone on a mission team spit it up when we told her that(even though it isn’t made of dog meat))
hahah in Dominican Republic we have a dish called "Niño embuelto" it translate to "wrapped kid" lol

AJE

Do you have a Snuffleupagus to go with your Kermit?
He has a teddy bear, is that close enough?

AJE

Or a dog may work
I tried giving them a dog stuffed animal, they freaked out

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
bettasXD
Replies
Views
betta06
Replies
Views