Air Pump Tube Disconnect Automatically

Wasika Wahab Rafa

I've been using this air pump for about a month. It was doing great. But recently the air pump tubing was disconnecting from the pump automatically. I kept trying to attach it again but it was slipping. I thought the tube has been loosened. So I cut some part of the tube and attached it again. It works fine for some hours and it slips off again. What should I do so that it doesn't keep disconnecting? It's really annoying to keep checking if the airpump is working right.

Philippians 4:13

Are you talking about the airline tubing that connects to the air pump to aerate your aquarium?

Wasika Wahab Rafa

Are you talking about the airline tubing that connects to the air pump to aerate your aquarium?
Yes. The transparent tube that enters inside water to supply air. It's being disconnected after a few hours every time I connect it to the airpump. The air pump is working fine..I can feel air flow. The problem is with the tube which is disconnecting.

Philippians 4:13

Is it disconnecting from the air pump itself, or from the airstone inside the tank?

Wasika Wahab Rafa

It was disconnecting from air pump..Thanks for your concern. My problem has been solved. I went to my fish store and they gave me a bent connector or adaptor type of thing. I don't know what is it called. I used it in between the air pump and the tube. Now it's working fine.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
MonteCarlo
Replies
Views
kallililly1973
Replies
Views
mattgirl
Replies