Ahhh!!!

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by Furallicah, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Furallicah

Furallicah Well Known Member Member

Ok, so after spending $54.80 on plants prime and garlic guard. I now have my Orandas (Ghost) new tank set up. It is a 25gal aquarium with a 30gal bio filter with a gph of 160. The substrate is pool filter sand. And I used old filter media from her old tank to cycle it. What do you all think? Remember this is an upgrade form a 10gal tank....XD

Ok...im getting irritated. I cant get my pictures to upload and this is what it tells me.
    Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 40108032) (tried to allocate 12516593 bytes) in /home/fishlore/public_html/fishforum/includes/class_image.php on line 2351

What do I do now....

2. outlaw

outlaw Well Known Member Member

Have you tried to resize your pictures? If they are straight off the camera, they may be too big to upload.

3. OP
    OP
    Furallicah

All of my pictures fall under the pixel settings on fishlore I had that problem in the past but this is new. Idk what it means.

4. treve

treve Valued Member Member

:;fru I feel your pain, I have tried everything and I cant seem to download pics either.
    I got advice but even after resizeing them they still would not upload and in my case the screen would just go white 5 seconds after hitting the upload?

5. OP
    OP
    Furallicah

well make sure your pictures are with in the jpg if that is what your using the max size is 2400 by 1800 pixels.

6. treve

treve Valued Member Member

Thats the thing they are with in the right size, could be some setting?
    Going to have my sister in law take a look over the weekend she is good with these sort of problems.
    I hope you have some luck with yours.

7. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

https://www.fishlore.com/fishforum/how-do-i/12826-how-do-i-attach-pictures-my-post.html

The link above may help you. If you are getting a white screen after you hit upload then the files are too large. I use the link below to resize my photos:

If you've done everything correctly and you still can't get the photos to post then there may be photos stuck in your files that are too large and they are still trying to post. In this case Mike (admin) will have to go in and clear out those large files.

Ken

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice