Ahh!!! :D

Discussion in 'Betta Fish' started by rae64, Mar 23, 2010.

1. rae64

rae64 Well Known Member Member

Well, I have been working with MM and have *finally* picked out a boy!! Lol we have been corroponding for weeks! He is coming some time next week I believe, and is just GORGEOUS (MM, you have done such a fabulous job!)

Some new plants for his tank are coming from Harpua withing the next few days, so after the tank is finished I will post some pictures. He has a nice heated filtered 10 gallon :)

Here is the little man.... Photo compliments to MM! I just adore him :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
  2. harpua2002

harpua2002 Fishlore VIP Member

Oh my, he's fabulous! ;D

Congrats to you and I hope your plants show up tomorrow (they probably will)! I'm looking forward to your pics and seeing what you do with the new plants. :)

3. OP
    OP
    rae64

Thanks Harpua :) I am so excited too! I can't wait for them to come! This past week has been a little lousy (got sick and sliced my finger with scissors... now have 5 stitches... :;fru ) it is really nice for some great new fishy stuff to come and brighten up my week :)

4. FishVixen

FishVixen Valued Member Member

He is a :;perfect .

5. OP
    OP
    rae64

Thanks!

6. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

How exciting! He's beautiful!

7. harpua2002

Yikes! Be sure to keep your tank water far away from that finger!!! I've read about some nasty infections that start that way. :nono:

Hope your week gets better!

8. OP
    OP
    rae64

Thanks Lucy and Haprua! Yes, I have been told to keep my wound very very dry.... one handed planting will soon be a mastered skill of mine.... I hope... lol!

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
  9. bassbonediva

bassbonediva Fishlore VIP Member

He's gorgeous (as one would expect a MM baby to be ;) )! Can't wait to see the tank. I LOVE planted tanks! :D

10. OP
    OP
    rae64

I love planted ooks too :) Here is a little teaser... this is how it looks now, with just my sword plant and the rocks. This was before my hood and heater came, so the lighting is weird, and the water was cloudy.. but the decor is the same! There should be a terracotta pot in my future as well.

Attached Files:

11. harpua2002

I LOVE those rocks. That's going to look phenomenal when your plants grow in around your hard scape.

12. OP
    OP
    rae64

I hope so too!! I hope the new boy loves it!

13. Furallicah

Furallicah Well Known Member Member

He is adorable! Love the coloring, I wouldnt expect less from MM lol

14. OP
    OP
    rae64

Thanks everyone, I am just itching with excitement! Like Harpua said, hopefully the plants will be in tomorrow, and I can finish up the tank.

15. f

fishtroy Well Known Member Member

What a colour! I can see why you chose each other! How exciting! :)

16. m

mcurtissdsu Well Known Member Member

He's gorgeous!

17. Tigerfishy

Tigerfishy Well Known Member Member

Congrats Rae! Love the tank, I can't wait to see it full with a happy little blue boy in there! (I knew you would give in soon ha ha ha!!)

18. G

GoGreen Well Known Member Member

Congrats on the new betta, look forward to seeing pictures of him in your lovely tank!:;f

19. Martinismommy

Martinismommy Fishlore VIP Member

:;hi2 Mommy Rae....Here is a photo of my arguing with my next door neighbor :;a1

Attached Files:

• Ahh!!! :D
      rae.jpg
      File size:
      149.7 KB
      Views:
    • Ahh!!! :D
      rae2.jpg
      File size:
      665.3 KB
      Views:
  20. m

marina3 Valued Member Member

He is just gorgeous!!! Have you thought of a name yet???

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice