Ah Indigo.

Thunder_o_b

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
This beautiful Male betta took the long swim years ago. He is one of the three best I have ever seen.

I had just switched from film to digital and was still honing my skills with the new technology.

_MG_5092 copy.0.jpg

_MG_5168 copy.0.jpg

_MG_5163 copy.0.jpg

Thunder_o_b

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thank you Gypsy

He was definitely a fish that needed his own aquarium. Very aggressive with a serious Fishatude So he lived his life out alone in a planted 10 gallon.

Gypsy13

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Thunder_o_b said:
Thank you Gypsy

He was definitely a fish that needed his own aquarium. Very aggressive with a serious Fishatude So he lived his life out alone in a planted 10 gallon.
My baby had attitude too. When I came home from work, he’d be in the corner of the tank waiting. Sometimes I’d come in the back door for whatever reason. I felt so bad seeing him sitting in that corner, I’d go out and walk around to come in the front door. I’d say “well, hello Fissy! How was your day?” He’d give me his little you don’t bother me look! Then swim around looking all beautiful but not looking at me unless I acted like I was going to walk away. Lol. Loved my bettas!

Thunder_o_b

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Gypsy13 said:
My baby had attitude too. When I came home from work, he’d be in the corner of the tank waiting. Sometimes I’d come in the back door for whatever reason. I felt so bad seeing him sitting in that corner, I’d go out and walk around to come in the front door. I’d say “well, hello Fissy! How was your day?” He’d give me his little you don’t bother me look! Then swim around looking all beautiful but not looking at me unless I acted like I was going to walk away. Lol. Loved my bettas!
Yeah, that sounds like the way Indigo was.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom