African dwarf frogs???

Cowardlyslimeball

Hi guys!!
I'm cycling my 2 1/2 gallon and was wondering if it's big enough for one (or are they better with more??)
I also have a 5gal betta tank, but are bettas and African dwarf frog compatible??
Anyway, I just wanted to know if this was even possible..
Thanks

Spudsssy

Hi guys!!
I'm cycling my 2 1/2 gallon and was wondering if it's big enough for one (or are they better with more??)
I also have a 5gal betta tank, but are bettas and African dwarf frog compatible??
Anyway, I just wanted to know if this was even possible..
Thanks

Hi, ADF's should be in 10gal minimum. I'm afraid a 2.5 gal is only suitable for shrimp and snails. I would also only really mix other species with betta in a 20gal. Some people have success in 10gal however this is highly dependant on individual personality.

I kept 5 ADF's and betta in 20gal.

Upvote 0

ChrissFishes01

I'd say ADF's are perfectly fine in a well-maintained 5 gallon tank. 2.5 is a bit too small, though, IMO.

Bettas and ADF's tend to be perfectly fine together.

Upvote 0

Cowardlyslimeball

Hi, ADF's should be in 10gal minimum. I'm afraid a 2.5 gal is only suitable for shrimp and snails. I would also only really mix other species with betta in a 20gal. Some people have success in 10gal however this is highly dependant on individual personality.

I kept 5 ADF's and betta in 20gal.
Ahh thanks!!
Too bad, they're pretty cool. Maybe I'll get a tank for them eventually. For now, I guess I'll plan on shrimp for the 2 1/2 gallon.
I'd say ADF's are perfectly fine in a well-maintained 5 gallon tank. 2.5 is a bit too small, though, IMO.

Bettas and ADF's tend to be perfectly fine together.
Thanks!
I don't want to put them In anything too small, and my betta is pretty aggressive so I don't want them to get hurt. Maybe if my next betta is more calm. .

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
Ghelfaire
Replies
Views
Akeath
Replies
Views
Paper Spiders