African dwarf frogs in tank with angled glass?

dimitrinivo

I just bought a lifeguard aquatics full view 7 gallon tank with a built in back filter. This tank will be in my dorm next year so I don't plan on setting it up till fall 2022 but I'm already thinking bout the stocking. I want a school of galaxy rasboras and 3 African dwarf frogs, but I've just thought about a problem for the frogs..... The front glass is sloped on an angle for better viewing while standing up, but that means that a frog trying to reach the surface going straight up from the front of the tank might have trouble getting to the top. Does this seem like a major issue? The frogs can hold their breath for a while so it might just be a minor inconvenience but not dangerous, but I feel I won't know for sure until I try it. What do you guys think?

WRWAquarium

I think it will be allright, hard to see from that pic the angle of the glass though.

dimitrinivo

I think it will be allright, hard to see from that pic the angle of the glass though.
I'll take another picture when the tank arrives. I've heard of people keeping ADFs in bowls which would have a similar problem so I agree it probably will be fine

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Paper Spiders
  • Question
Replies
Views
Lucy
Replies
Views
Redshark1
Replies