yep, i believe they're both female. males have a small reddish or white bump behind their armpits and have shorter tails, just a tiny little nub. they are also less round than females. i also noticed that they look more "muscular" and wiry, with thicker forelegs. females have little delicate-looking forelegs.
edit: that being said, some of these photos confuse me lol. have you noticed any buzzing sounds coming from them? i believe that only the males sing.
no, her behavior was very normal, she was only floating for a little bit as she always does, same with her sister. she did have a little bit of skin hanging off of her, and she was more plump then her sister but it didnt strike me as bloated, just full because she mostly was bigger in the hips, it wasnt like she had a balloon stomach. but then again im not experienced. she did have cloudy blue eyes when i bought her, while her sister has bright yellow. i feel terrible, i shouldve done something when i saw her peeling 2 days ago..oh no i'm so sorry to hear it. if she was shedding that much, then there was something wrong with her. if their shed is hanging off of them in tatters, it's also not a good sign. frogs shed once a week and should ideally shed their entire skin in one piece.
you didn't notice any excessive bloating, paling, thrashing at the surface, floating a lot??
i'm hoping your remaining frog doesn't catch whatever she might have had. adfs are very susceptible to many bacterial and fungal infections, including the deadly chytrid fungus that runs rampant in pet stores and mass breeders. it can take up to 3 months for chytrid to show itself. i'd read up on it a bit if you don't know about it.
if it was an ammonia spike (i did a water change minutes after i found her) then its fixed now, ill check but it should all be fresh water. at this point i will just do daily water changes, wait and hope. thank you for the help.i'm really not sure what else can be done at this point :/ maybe get some rest and start again tomorrow. you probably won't need to do another water change so soon but if you want to be on the safe side, do another tomorrow (maybe 50%). if it's something internal or a fungus with spores then i'm afraid i don't know how successful water changes will be without medication or sterilization. have you checked the parameters lately to make sure it's not from an ammonia spike? i know you said earlier that it was at .25.