Free African Cichlids Free or a modest fee

Asomeone

Trying to rehome my African Cichlids. I simply don't have the time anymore to care for multiple tanks. I am happy to get rid of the entire system. Or if you just want the fish we can do that too. There is a breeding pair in the mix. The big blue and the smaller blue I believe are the pair. Theres probably a total of 6 fish all over 3 inches in there. A bit overcrowded but they've established their pecking order. I've had these fish for over 4 years with no issues.
Theres a standard LED on it. A HOB aquaclear 50 and a sunsun canister on it. I believe its the sunsun HW303. I've got auto feeders that can go with it. The tank I believe is 45 gallons and in moderate condition. If you want just the fish its free. If you want all the equipment and such, 30 bucks? I can help break down and load.

Located approximately 40 miles NW of Pittsburgh. Route 65 and 376 both come to the town. I work a lot so we'll have to coordinate for a time. Thanks!

Attachments

• more fishies.jpg
    more fishies.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 23
  • fishies.jpg
    fishies.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 23

Asomeone

This is pickup only. If you really want I can go through the hassle of shipping them but due to their size and aggression it would be at least 2 shipments and most minimum livestock overnight shipment is at least 60 dollars if not closer to 100. These are large fish. The largest at 6 inches. They produce a lot of waste.
If you want me to ship the tank + stand + equipment the box would be enormous and shipping cost would be over $100. Come on now fellas.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
TRAVIS00
20 Gallon Tank Clearing out 20 long
Replies
Views
Rtessy
Replies
Views
MacZ
Replies