African Cichlid Tank 100 Gallon Tank

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by navyscuba, Mar 20, 2010.

1. navyscuba

navyscuba Well Known Member Member

Well took some pics today and I thought I share them with y'all. :anim_63: Few of them are new guys that I got a few weeks ago and the rest are some babies from my guys and some random pics. Enjoy.

Attached Files:

2. Shawnie

Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

saweeeeeeeeeeeet ....2nd and 5th pic a type of peacock?

3. OP
    OP
    navyscuba

Yeppers. OB peacocks like my Avatar.

4. bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Wowsers, Riv! They are absolutely gorgeous! I love the ob's. Is the 3rd pic the "supposed Kenyi-uh-oh it's a bumblebee"?

5. OP
    OP
    navyscuba

Remember my disaster a few weeks ago when I lost 27 fish? Well that one was in that group. Yes is a Bumblebee. He's really cool. The 4th pic is my Venutus. He's really curious.

6. Shawnie

loving them! i have a bumble....i think its the mama of most of the fry I keep finding ....but I swear (nutter back me here LOL) that I have a bunch of auratus fry but cant figure how!!!!!!(just got 2 fems a couple weeks ago )

7. OP
    OP
    navyscuba

Oh you are in trouble. I had 2 of them and have to give them away they were to aggressive. Kept killing the other fish.

8. Shawnie

have had a male since the tank began...he is tank boss....but the fems are peaches ;D LOL

9. OP
    OP
    navyscuba

K. I will be getting my stock back online soon to start pairing them on the new set up. Haha.

10. bolivianbaby

bolivianbaby Fishlore Legend Member

Yep, I remember. I still hate that you had to go through that:(

I was hoping he was a survivor:(

That bumblebee is gorgeous, though! All of them are, but his scales are just "wow".

11. OP
    OP
    navyscuba

Yeap the ones that survived are like traumatized they won't come out if I'm in front of the tank. They are just getting to swim on the front part of the tank. Since the rest are most of the juvies they are getting used to me and begging for food like they all do.

12. Jrobber

Jrobber Well Known Member Member

Those are some really awesome looking fish. Makes me wish I had a bigger tank to put some in. :)

13. OP
    OP
    navyscuba

You can do it with a 55 gals. That's how I started.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice