That's awesome if you get a 30 gallon or more you could go with a couple of moors.Thanks. The manager said if I can keep.hI'm alive until the end of October then he'll let me get a large tank. Then I'll move him into the big one. I'm thinking once that happens I'll get something else for the smaller tank. Maybe a beta?
And then I'll need help deciding what else to put in the large tank with the black moor. One thing at a time though!