Adolfo's Catfish Vs Bronze

Evergreen2

What do you guys prefer? I've got 4 Adolfo's Catfish and I don't know if I want to go for 6 and 6 or go for 10 Adolfo's Catfish.

DarkOne

They're both awesome but I prefer a large group of a single species. I started breeding Sterbai and watching 20-100 in a tank is pretty awesome. I have about 11 different types of Corydoras and the large groups are a lot more fun to watch.

Evergreen2

DarkOne said:
They're both awesome but I prefer a large group of a single species. I started breeding Sterbai and watching 20-100 in a tank is pretty awesome. I have about 11 different types of Corydoras and the large groups are a lot more fun to watch.
That's what I've heard. This is my first time with corys. So I'm just not sure. I'm trying to fill my 50/55 gallon and already have some platy, guppies and danios.

DoubleDutch

I'd prefer 10 C.adolfoi above 6 / 6, but a 50 G could cope with 20 Corys (10/10) as well to.me.

Evergreen2

I've already got x6 zebra Danios, 4 gups, 3 platys and 4 Adolfos in it at the moment. As much as I like the idea, probably not the smart even though the tank is somewhat planted.

DoubleDutch

Evergreen2 said:
I've already got x6 zebra Danios, 4 gups, 3 platys and 4 Adolfos in it at the moment. As much as I like the idea, probably not the smart even though the tank is somewhat planted.
Do you ever see the fish that are in now? hahaha. But I love understocking so I'd get 10 C.adolfoi then.

Evergreen2

DoubleDutch said:
Do you ever see the fish that are in now? hahaha. But I love understocking so I'd get 10 C.adolfoi then.
Yes I do! Admittedly it is lightly planted. The only ones it takes more than a few seconds of counting to find is my corys and that's not including my male scaredy cat of a platy. They seem to like to cower in the sand at the back of the tank, while exposing the roots of my plants.. But I love the goof balls anyways.

Top Bottom