Adjusting Flow Rate

Discussion in 'Filters and Filtration' started by brooklynmv, Apr 14, 2017.

1. brooklynmv

brooklynmv New Member Member

I have a TopFin 20 Power Filter but there is no instructions in the manual on how to adjust the flow rate.. Anyone know how to?

2. Bizarro252

Bizarro252 Well Known Member Member

I think I found it, looks like there is a knob in there, you have to take off the lid to find it.

3. OP
    OP
    brooklynmv

When I click on the link it says "cannot reach site" :(

4. Bizarro252

Bizarro252 Well Known Member Member

Oh No! something happened with the paste it looks like...It keeps modifying the link when I paste it in... I placed three spaced between 'club' and '.com' - copy this and remove those spaces :)

.com/where-is-the-control-knob-on-my-top-fin-power-filter-located-1315614.html

An excerpt from the link that I think answers your question:

"For controlling the water flow? Take the cover off & look on the right side (facing it) where the intake tube comes up & in- on the top of the intake tube is circular cover that spins to slow or increase the flow."

5. OP
    OP
    brooklynmv

Yea, I can't seem to find that, and the post is from 4 years ago so I think they might have changed the model.. I should have mentioned it came in a TopFin Aquarium Kit

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice