ADF Photography Antics

Discussion in 'Amphibians' started by 77Impala, Aug 6, 2014.

1. 77Impala

77Impala Well Known Member Member

I had some cute poses from my ADF's that I just love. So I hope this is the right spot for us to add our favorite photos of cute frogs. Enjoy and feel free to post some of yours as well. Some of mine will have captions and some won't.

Before I took this photo I had to make sure the old fellow was still alive. He was a gift from my LFS about a year ago and I was told then that he was 4 years old and had about a year to year and a half left. I had seen the frogs fall on their backs before but not in this position.

This one I love for it looks like she is flying in the pot.

2. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

My soft spot. ADF's!

Such cute pictures.

They are so funny when they fall over backwards!

3. Tonia

Tonia Well Known Member Member

Aww, such adorable pictures! He looks so relaxed and comfortable.

4. Claire Bear

Claire Bear Well Known Member Member

Very cute!
    I just could not give mine away-thought about it when I was doing a tank reduction but just couldn't do it! They are too stinkin' cute! :)

5. OP
    OP
    77Impala

77Impala Well Known Member Member

Here are four more pics. I am letting my daughter do the captioning on them, only one did I put in a request of what I wanted the caption to go towards, all others are her idea.

For fellow owners of these cute frogs have you ever wondered how many can fit in a small pot?

While I was working on getting some close up of the frogs in the pot my to albino's decided to steal the spotlight.

There are actually two frogs in this pot but this does make you think for a minute, LOL.

And one more for this post. Not sure what he was looking for, maybe dinner?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice