ADF Holiday Greeting

Discussion in 'Amphibians' started by frogbreeder, Dec 21, 2012.

1. frogbreeder

frogbreeder Well Known Member Member

My frogs and I wish everyone a happy and healthy holiday season and all the best in 2013. - frogbreeder

Attached Files:

2. AmazonPassion

AmazonPassion Moderator Moderator Member

Those are adorable pictures!!! Happy Holidays to you too :;shat

3. f

featherblue Well Known Member Member

Happy holidays.....your frogs make me smile more with every new pic.......I wish my boys tank was better positioned for good pics

4. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Thank you so much!!

Happy Holidays to you and your little froggers as well!

Love the pics.
    As cute always!

5. C

Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

You've got a few chubby ones, don't ya?

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

6. mmolitor87

mmolitor87 Well Known Member Member

Thank you! I hope you have safe and happy holidays too. :) So cute! lol

7. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Happy Holidays FrogBreeder! candycane2.gif

Awesome photos of your wonderful frogs. :) Love it!

Ken FrogTippingHat.gif

8. Jancy

Jancy Valued Member Member

Happy and Safe Holidays to you, your family and the frogs.
    I always enjoy seeing your photos. :)

9. A

AlanGreene Well Known Member Member

:D Happy holidays!

10. OP
    OP
    frogbreeder

:;flakeHappy New Year!:;flake

Thanks everyone. As you know, I do love to photograph these little frogs. I agree, featherblue, I, too, can’t help but smile every time I look at them. They are just so darn cute and entertaining. And, their antics are absolutely hilarious sometimes, especially the way they interact with each other. It’s very difficult not to fall in love with these little creatures, once you’ve owned one.

Christmas morning, I awoke to find that all of my frogs had hung their tiny stockings by the heater with care. . . So, I fed them a Christmas feast consisting of live-cultured whiteworms and some frozen, baby earthworms, which I collected and prepared last fall and had been saving for special occasions - two of their most favourite foods. My goodness, such happy, little froggies!

Yes, Cichlidnut, I definitely have some very chubby females. Admittedly, a few of the frogs in these photos are well over-due for a time-out in the “tele-tubby tank” (a separate tank reserved for fat frogs, where I can better control the amount of food each frog receives). After a few months of confinement in the tele-tubby tank though, they are back down to a reasonable weight and ready to be returned to their regular environments. Silly froggies!

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year and all the best in 2013. - frogbreeder

Attached Files:

11. Jancy

Jancy Valued Member Member

Great Photos as usual Frogbreeder and A Happy and Safe New Year to you and your family.

12. Ava

Ava Valued Member Member

Happy New Year to you too! Lovely Frogs! I guess we all know what your froggies' Resolutions are. :D

13. OP
    OP
    frogbreeder

Oh dear, . . . a few more short-listed candidates for the "tele-tubby tank." Can't help but notice that they are all females, as usual. Oh well, even tubby ADFs are cute - there's just more of them to love. :) - frogbreeder

Attached Files:

14. C

Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

So fat and cute! Thanks!

15. Aquarist

Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Thanks for sharing the photos of your beautiful frogs! :)

Love 'em!

Ken

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice