Adf Eating Snail Jello?

oodelally

I recently moved my mystery snails into my frog tank. I make them snello to eat and while it has always been eaten quickly with help of many pest snails, it’s completely gone in a short amount of time. Is it possible that the frog is eating it as well? If so is there anything I shouldn’t put in there? The main point of the snello is getting calcium, is that good for adfs or is too much bad for them?

The current ingredients are: puréed veggies, crushed cuttle bone, algae wafers, blood worms and brine shrimp.

maggie thecat

When I used to make snail-o it was the most popular food in the tank. Everyone ate it. Snails, shrimp, fish. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if frogs had a go at it too. It won't hurt them if they are.

oodelally

When I used to make snail-o it was the most popular food in the tank. Everyone ate it. Snails, shrimp, fish. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if frogs had a go at it too. It won't hurt them if they are.

Awesome! That makes feeding them much easier, I get tired of hand feeding all the time.

I am kinda worried about them getting too much calcium though.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
Sb092
Replies
Views
Dch48
Replies
Views
Fanatic
Replies