Adding Reputation

Discussion in 'How Do I' started by kinezumi89, Mar 12, 2012.

1. kinezumi89

kinezumi89Fishlore VIPMember

I just learned about adding reputation points; I wish I had known earlier, because so many people have been so helpful! At any rate, I went to try and add points to people who have recently commented with useful information, but when I click on the scale icon, nothing happens. Are there conditions that must be met in order to add points? I read that you need at least 50 posts, but if that's the only condition then I should be able to add points.

Thank you! :)

2. Akari_32

Akari_32Fishlore LegendMember

I just tried it on you (I didn't do anything, though), and a little box pops up under it with two choices, and a comment box. :)

3. LyndaB

LyndaBFishlore LegendMember

Are you trying to do the same person twice in a row? That's not allowed.

4. OP
    OP
    kinezumi89

kinezumi89Fishlore VIPMember

No, I've never gotten the box to pop up in the first place. I tried clicking on yours, Lynda, and nothing happened. Is it possible it has something to do with a popup blocker? Usually there's a notification that pops up saying "allow popups from this site?" if one tries to come up.

Well, I tried clicking on Akari's (right before I posted this comment)...and it worked! So then I tried clicking Lynda's again...and it worked too! I have no idea why it works sometimes and not others. I guess if I want to add reputation to someone, I might just have to try more than once.

5. Akari_32

Akari_32Fishlore LegendMember

Weird lol Glad you got it to work, though :)

6. nissan4life

nissan4lifeValued MemberMember

7. Aquarist

AquaristFishlore LegendMember

8. iZaO JnrWell Known MemberMember

If it isnt working, just give it some time. It could be a slow connection at the time you select the scale. I know i have this problem!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice