Adding Fish

Discussion in 'Polls' started by dahly, Dec 16, 2005.

?

How often do you think about adding fish?

1. Once a Year?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Once a Quarter?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Monthly?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Weekly?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Daily?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. dahlyValued MemberMember

I think about adding fish at least weekly! :D I am anxiously awaiting word from a GCAS member as to when he is available to part with some Multi's. I'm all set to go: Tank, sand, rock, water, filter, thermo, even a fake plant or two. I love this hobby!

2. chickadee

chickadeeFishlore VIPMember

:D

You ssked how often I thought about adding fish. well I think about it almost every time I read avout a really good fish on this web site. Unfortunately, since my tanks are 5 gallon and 3 gallon, I am at my limit. But I do dream, nevertheless. :D

Rose

3. Miss MouseWell Known MemberMember

Yeah I think about it all the time but I know I haven;t really got the space until I get rid of some platys in the tropical tanks and the goldfish in the coldwater tank...
    but I do have my new tank set up and cycling so will have new oscars to think about SOOON! ;D

4. Butterfly

ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

EVERY DAY!!!!! ::)
    Carol

5. JasonWell Known MemberMember

I think about getting a new tank daily and what I'd put in it. I done so much research and now I know the exact size, filter type ,heater light etc that I want

6. dano569Valued MemberMember

all the time ;D unfortunately i don't have anymore room. :mad:

7. newbie101Well Known MemberMember

i think about it all the time...."wouldnt it be cool to have a chichlid tank? an angel tank? a coldwater tank?" etc...lol

8. beckers4orangesValued MemberMember

i think about adding fish everyday!!! but im over stocked already so...someday ill get another tank lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice