Adding African Dwarf Frogs With My Betta Question 

Kim1313

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I currently have a male betta fish in a 10 gallon tank (with low flow filter and heater).

I am considering adding in 2 or 3 African Dwarf Frogs into the tank with him. Has anyone had any issues doing this?

Also I am wondering if I should be concerned about the African dwarf frogs breeding? I do not want them to breed.

Joshuaharestad

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
Kim1313 said:
Hi everyone! I currently have a male betta fish in a 10 gallon tank (with low flow filter and heater).

I am considering adding in 2 or 3 African Dwarf Frogs into the tank with him. Has anyone had any issues doing this?

Also I am wondering if I should be concerned about the African dwarf frogs breeding? I do not want them to breed.
I have 2 adf in with my betta with no issues. Any eggs will get eaten so breeding shouldn't be an issue. My betta leaves the frog food but some eat it so make sure the adf are getting some. And you said you had a low speed filter which is the other thing to watch for. Their little limbs can get sucked in so keep the speed low. Good luck with your fish!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Aquarium Photo Contests

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom