Adding ADFs to a 10 gallon

m1kyy

my tank is cycled and I have 2 guppies, 1 gourami, and a molly. I really want to get some ADFs, would it be overcrowding if I have a 10 gallon tank? I was thinking of adding at least 2 dwarf frogs in the future. ______________________________

Aaronious

what kind of Gourami is the main question. Cause once grown that guy should probably be in a different tank. Depending on the type of Gourami. Really I think most should be in larger tanks once grown other than Sparkling Gourami. A dwarf would be okayish. Still think it'd prefer a larger tank.

Is this a planted tank? what kind of ornaments are there? Picture?

Kind of want to hear that answer before answering the ADF question.

Lucy

Imo, no. Mainly because of the discussion we had in your last thread.

m1kyy

Imo, no. Mainly because of the discussion we had in your last thread.
could you elaborate? my last discussion should not relate to this since I did a complete tank change and returned the "old" frogs I had in there because I couldn't care for their sickness. My tank is completely different now and cycled
what kind of Gourami is the main question. Cause once grown that guy should probably be in a different tank. Depending on the type of Gourami. Really I think most should be in larger tanks once grown other than Sparkling Gourami. A dwarf would be okayish. Still think it'd prefer a larger tank.

Is this a planted tank? what kind of ornaments are there? Picture?

Kind of want to hear that answer before answering the ADF question.
You must be registered to see images

It's not heavily planted, those little ones in the front will eventually grow longer.
You must be registered to see images
this is my gourami

Lucy

could you elaborate? my last discussion should not relate to this since I did a complete tank change and returned the "old" frogs I had in there because I couldn't care for their sickness. M My tank is completely different now and cycled
Yes, of course.
You weren't able to care for the sick frogs. Aquatic pets get sick.
If you didn't have time a month ago, do you have time now if it comes to it?

Edit:
Beautiful tank btw!

m1kyy

Yes, of course.
You weren't able to care for the sick frogs. Aquatic pets get sick.
If you didn't have time a month ago, do you have time now if it comes to it?

Edit:
Beautiful tank btw!
I do! I'm actually treating these babies for ick currently and so far has been successful. I understand where your coming from, but yes the circumstances are different now and I feel more prepared and educated on diseases. So no backing off when it happens ^^ thank you!

Aaronious

Well, that's a dwarf gourami alright, I would say it all should be okay I guess. But I most certainly would wait until the plants grow in more and may even suggest waiting until you can let them grow long enough that you can trim the tops off those stems plants and replanting. Basically if you add some, they're going to want more cover.

Lucy

Personally I wouldn't keep fish with ADF but if you do add hiding places, They don't have anyway to protect themselves.
DG's can get a little aggressive sometimes.

m1kyy

Personally I wouldn't keep fish with ADF but if you do add hiding places, They don't have anyway to protect themselves.
DG's can get a little aggressive sometimes.
true. I'll just stick with my fish then

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
HeyItsBruin
  • Question
10 Gallon Tank African Dwarf Frog Tank
Replies
Views
LenaRose
Replies