Addictions.... | Page 4

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EmpPleco, Feb 28, 2006.

1. OP
    OP
    EmpPleco

EmpPlecoWell Known MemberMember

Ratings:
    +0
    It is! LOL

It's hard to run from one side of the court to the other and hit the ball every time, but now i seem to be able to do it without any troubles! I have BREATH!!! lol

it's been a long time since I have experienced it lol

2. chickadee

chickadeeFishlore VIPMember

Ratings:
    +22
    Experience:
    5 to 10 years
    here we are at around a month and a half and are you still doing okay? I still think of you almost every day and how you are doing. The days are going to be better every one that goes by and since spring is here, just think of how much more you are going to feel like going out and doing since you do have all that BREATH.

I am so proud of you.

Rose
    :D

3. OP
    OP
    EmpPleco

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Rose! I have been quit and going strong for 1 1/2 months, but I started gaining weight, so I'm on a diet, and have already lost 11 lbs! So yes, it's gets easier every day.

Now it's so much easier to run now that I don't lose my breath lol

4. newbie101

newbie101Well Known MemberMember

Ratings:
    +0
    I'll take those 11 pounds for you...lol...I actually wish I weighed a little more. My mom is really petite so I am too. I always have a hard time finding jeans that fit, as a result...I wouldn't mind gaining 10 pounds or so, but I can eat and eat and not gain a pound. It's kind of annoying. I eat more than most of my friends, too ???

5. OP
    OP
    EmpPleco

Ratings:
    +0
    Just watch out, it might catch up with you one day!~

LOL! but I seriously wish I had that problem... eat and eat and eat and never gain a pound! lol. I am not obese or anything, but I definately need to lose a couple more lbs to get to my goal weight. My weight fluctuates alot.

6. atmmachine816

atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

Ratings:
    +4
    Experience:
    5 to 10 years
    How you doing EmpPleco? Hey Emma my brother was like that until recently. All his life I have always weighed more than him and as big as him and he's almost two years older than me but once he got in highschool he started gaining wietht. He ate a ton and never gained anything but now he has started to fill out and gain some weight so ya it might finally catch up to you. Though you should be glad you are under weight than overweight since our population in USA is severly obese. I don't know how it feels to be overweight since I'm not but I don't think it would be that great.(No offense to anybody here that is a little over wieght)

Isabella I finally went to Cold Stone cremery with whatsafish7, they are very expensive but you are right, they ARE GOOD.

Austin

7. OP
    OP
    EmpPleco

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm doing very good everybody! I have been off my patch for almost 2 weeks now!!!!!!!!! wahoo!!!

8. 0morrokh

0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

Ratings:
    +7
    Experience:
    5 to 10 years
    I have that exact same problem...except I'm fairly tall too :p

Great job EmpPleco!!!  You must feel so much now!  Keep it up!
    EDIT: feel so much BETTER now
    ::)

9. Butterfly

ButterflyFishlore LegendMember

Ratings:
    +118
    Experience:
    More than 10 years
    1. GoodJob!!!
    Carol

10. OP
    OP
    EmpPleco

Ratings:
    +0
    Yes keeping a cold drink around definately helps.

I know i haven't been on much recently, but my fish are all still doing great!!! (Chickadee, thanks for caring! Mitch is doing awesome)

Today is the 3 month anniversary (NO CIGARETTES!!) and I have continued to stay on my diet (just because I'm paranoid) and I have lost 20 lbs!

So I am doing very good. Thanks!

11. chickadee

chickadeeFishlore VIPMember

Ratings:
    +22
    Experience:
    5 to 10 years
    Oh, congratulations, congratulations! 3 months and to lose 20 pounds in the meantime. Oh my goodness, such a lot to do in such a short time.

Do you have your finals all over with or are you on a different time frame in nursing school? All over with I hope, so you can enjoy your summer. (or do you get the summer off - we didn't but that was in the caveman days LOL)

I am so glad you came by to check in, and of course it is not just Mitch I was concerned about. I care about you too.

Anyway, I am glad to know all is okay and you are well.

Rose
    :)