Addicted To The Fish Game

1. Steven132

Steven132 Initiate Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Aquarium building is one of the most addicting things. Almost everyday I want to go out and buy a new fish or decoration. I currently have two cycled tanks, 36 bow and a 30 but I want to move all my fish into one if possible. Here is my stock
    36 bow
    2 female convicts ( been together for 3 months and get along)
    10 tiger barb
    BN pleco

2 Gold gourami
    RTS
    5 Dalmatian molly

I feel like my biggest point of contention is going to be the RTS and the convicts. What size would suit them both to have their own space? I doubt I could get away with just a 55. I also want to add another cichlid perhaps a JD. Bottom line I need to consolidate or I'll end up with another tank and my wife will kill me hahaha. Suggestions please....

2. Lance0414

Lance0414 Well Known Member Member

Ratings:
    +638
    Both your tanks are fully stocked and a lot of people would say over stocked, what filtration do you have for both, do you know about the Nitrogen Cycle, and if you want a tank for both the Convicts and RTS a 60 gallon minimum and you could do
    16 Tiger Barbs
    1 BN Pleco

5 Dalmation Mollies
    15 Cardinal Tetras
    10 Sterbai Cories

1 RTS
    2 Convicts
    2 Gold Gourami
    1 EBJD
    1 BN Pleco

3. OP
    OP
    Steven132

Steven132 Initiate Member

Ratings:
    +2
    Yes I'm fully aware of cycling tanks, battled with nitrates for almost a month and a half before I got them down to even 40ppm. Thanks for the stock that one sounds pretty good

4. Lance0414

Lance0414 Well Known Member Member

Ratings:
    +638
    Good Luck!