Add me to the list of Orange laser corys

Tom
I was at one of the monthly meetings and I got a hold of 4 orange laser corys wild caught for $30. I have seen a single captive bred one going for $15. So I think I got a great deal. I will have pics as soon as they are settled.
Tom

COBettaCouple
Orange Lasers! I want some! :'(

Definitely a great pickup there! Those are my absolute favorite cory and I have yet to find any around here.

Tom
I could have had a green laser too, but the price went way to high for me, like $40 for just the one.
Tom

Tom
Here are some pics of 2-3 of them.
Playing hide-n-seek

169.jpg
Just in the open.

170.jpg
Tom

COBettaCouple
Beauties! I hope you end up with them breeding.

Tom
Right now they are F0 but they seemed to do the spawning dance last night quite a bit, unless that was just them trying have some fun. lol
Tom

Butterfly
yep they are one of my favorite corys
Carol

Tom
I really love the one that is playing hide-n-seek. lol
Tom

voiceless_kat
neat fish, Tom....great find. !

Val

Tom
neat fish, Tom....great find. !

Val

Told ya you should have been there. lol
Tom

Sabi
Hey those are nice looking cories!

Tom
Thanks.
Tom

Oblivion
Looks like a Glowlite Tetra breeded with a Bronze Cory =)
They are beautiful!

susitna-flower
WOW, is that the elusive RAINBOW RAM? :;z

MissMTS
Wow. They are really pretty. I have never seen that kind of cory before. What a lucky find

armadillo
Orange lasers are ace. Well done on your find!

COBettaCouple
Going to be selling the fry, when you have them?

Tom
Going to be selling the fry, when you have them?

I know I would BAP them(ask Dino what that means) at the local aquarium club and then put the rest of them there for auction. What did you have in mind? Me ship them down to you? lol
Tom

COBettaCouple
Yea, I'll be doing that with our Endler fry, then auctioning off the older ones.

If you had fry around April, I think the Aquarium Society here might be interested in ALL of them. We start a new growth contest in April and those would be fantastic. But personally, I would love to order some - just haven't yet found a place to get them.

I know I would BAP them(ask Dino what that means) at the local aquarium club and then put the rest of them there for auction. What did you have in mind? Me ship them down to you? lol
Tom

Tom
Yea, I'll be doing that with our Endler fry, then auctioning off the older ones.

If you had fry around April, I think the Aquarium Society here might be interested in ALL of them. We start a new growth contest in April and those would be fantastic. But personally, I would love to order some - just haven't yet found a place to get them.

When I get some fry, we could work something out so you can get some of them. lol I know that these are F0, so when they breed, the fry will be F1.
Tom

COBettaCouple
I'll talk to them at the fish club next meeting and see if they'd be interested in them, should your F0s have fry.

When I get some fry, we could work something out so you can get some of them. lol I know that these are F0, so when they breed, the fry will be F1.
Tom

Tom
I'll talk to them at the fish club next meeting and see if they'd be interested in them, should your F0s have fry.

Sounds good.
Tom

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Butterfly
Replies
Views
Debbie1986
Replies
Views
Oriongal