Accidentally Got Aquarium Water In My Mouth

Blackrose4mn

Reaction score
Your tank looked bigger. Yeah, you will need a larger tank, I think maybe bigger than 20 gallons....is it a common pleco? I siphon the muck at the bottom of the tank when I water change. To start a siphon, I do this

And no worries, I've had severe anxiety too, it's not funny at all and not easy to control. I hope you start feeling better soon and get a handle on that anxiety so it doesn't run your life. Don't let it. It's all in the mind, your thoughts running away with you.
Aw Thanks. Same to you

Yes but fish pee & poop in the water, just sayin ;):vomit:
It was actually jungle safe start lol.

angelcraze

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Aw Thanks. Same to you
Thank you. I'm a lot better with it now, but it took me a year to start to overcome. I feel for others in that sitch. I do understand how much it affects your life and seems like it will always be with you. It doesn't have to be! The biggest thing I keep in mind is to think positively. I thought I was bull crapping myself for a while, but now I'm a much better at ease. Get those negative thoughts out of your head. Worry accomplishes nothing but making you sick and unhappy. Remember that ;)

MD_Plants

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
And no worries, I've had severe anxiety too, it's not funny at all and not easy to control. I hope you start feeling better soon and get a handle on that anxiety so it doesn't run your life. Don't let it. It's all in the mind, your thoughts running away with you.
hmm yeah i should stop using my mouth in all honesty.

aquanerd14

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
I have experienced this to except I think it was from the tank with a columnaris outbreak. I have experienced it with 'clean' tank water too. And I haven't died yet, so thats good. Besides, I think our mouths have a lot more bad bacteria than the tank water does.

DarkOne

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I think everyone has at least tasted tank water before. The only time you really have to worry is if you start craving algae wafers. The last time it happened to me, I only ate 2 wafers :p

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom