Abbi's littler brother? Nope, just my Italian Greyhound

Golden Fish

Valued Member
Reaction score
Ozziejay, I saw your Greyhound and just had to post mine! They look like brother and sister eh? Anyway this an Italian Grey (only about half Abbi's size) named Jupiter. He is a little over a year and absolutely insane!

Peter243243

Valued Member
Reaction score
Cool Dog. ;D

Gunnie

Well Known Member
Reaction score
VERY cool dog!

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Golden Fish ... you dog looks like one of those on the dog championship shows! What a beautiful creature! I absolutely love it!

Golden Fish

Valued Member
Reaction score
Peter243243 said:
Cool Dog. ;D
Gunnie said:
VERY cool dog!
Thanks guys, don't tell him that. He already thinks that he is King Kong!

Isabella said:
Golden Fish ... you dog looks like one of those on the dog championship shows! What a beautiful creature! I absolutely love it!
Thanks Isabella. He saw what you said and now he is trying to fill out an entry form for the dog show. LOL! You get your new Nikon yet?

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Oh NO! I haven't LOL But THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the explanation in the other thread. I am looking forward into researching about these cameras. I want to learn about them first (through readings) to know what they're all about. Once I've done that, maybe I will go and get some suitable camera Thanks once again!

shollia

Valued Member
Reaction score
Well he looks like such a hyper cutey!! I love the ear floppage in the first pic! So cute!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom