A week in the tank.

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by fishynoob, Dec 3, 2012.

1. fishynoob

fishynoobWell Known MemberMember

So I've had an eventful week and I took more pictures than usual. When I came to review them I found one of my fish has been very.... expressive! So I thought it would be fun to show you one of the most eventful weeks in my tank by way of expressive dance...... only kidding but I do apologise for the poor picture quality! I would love to see a week in your tanks too.
    (These weren't taken one per day of the week but it is 7 pictures that were taken this week)

I had a bloom in my tank this week and here is how Trell took the news.

(1) "Ermmm.... just what have YOU done?"

by  , on Flickr

(2) "Right girls lets spread out and see the extent of this problem!"
    "Yep it's bad over here"
    "Here too"

by  , on Flickr

(3) "I'm calling a meeting to solve this mystery!"

by  , on Flickr

(4) "Leave it me, we got this covered!"

by  , on Flickr

(5) "We have sorted it out now Don't do that again, or I'll knock over more than this sign!"

by  , on Flickr

(6) "So you gonna feed me some of that now or what?"

by  , on Flickr

(7) Meanwhile I hadn't seen much of my boy but when the fog cleared I found him coming to terms with his own gender identity worries....

by  , on Flickr

What has been happening in your tank?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2018
  2. Matt B

Matt BWell Known MemberMember

Haha! :;laughing I love the captions! But are those tetra flakes I see? Come on! Get some NLS! ;)

3. OP
    OP
    fishynoob

They are but it was all my LFS sold. I am planning on ordering some different food though just a pain to get hold of anything round me so I'll be doing some online shopping!

4. Eienna

EiennaFishlore VIPMember

ROTFL
    That's great!!!

AH!! Look what I found!

These are all on the UK site :) Search New Life Spectrum if they run out of the exact food listing I...listed.

5. slimeneo

slimeneoValued MemberMember

Haha, so cute!! I have 2 bumblebee platies too, they are so pretty :)

6. chevyguy8893Well Known MemberMember

That is hilarious, this just turned my whole day around and made me laugh. That is just an amazing use of the pictures you took to add the creative commentary to them :D.

7. Ziggi

ZiggiWell Known MemberMember

Photo bomb on the last pic! "hey, no no... look at me! no, back at me! Get your tail out of my pic! me me me!!! mine mine mine!!!" ha! Thank you! :D

8. Tigress Hill

Tigress HillWell Known MemberMember

That made my night:;laughing

9. OP
    OP
    fishynoob

Thank you so much for the links just need to wait until after xmas as the food is on my list!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice