A very angry betta

stopwhiningsadie

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
so yesterday I did my weekly water change and someone was very upset about his gigantic bubble nest being ruined he flared and bit me a couple times then took his anger out on the snails after I put them back in the tank I woke up today to my monte carlo being uprooted there was plant debris everywhere! so now I'm doing a experiment to see if it can grow as a floating plant XD he calmed down when I fed him blood worms

OP
stopwhiningsadie

stopwhiningsadie

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
update: hes made 2 bubblenests in case one gets destroyed I laughed so hard when I saw them

MarioDario

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
stopwhiningsadie said:
so yesterday I did my weekly water change and someone was very upset about his gigantic bubble nest being ruined he flared and bit me a couple times then took his anger out on the snails after I put them back in the tank I woke up today to my monte carlo being uprooted there was plant debris everywhere! so now I'm doing a experiment to see if it can grow as a floating plant XD he calmed down when I fed him blood worms
whoa, that's crazy but too funny at the same time lol!

ValkyrieLips

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
My fear! I do weekly water changes and I feel so bad about ruining his bubble nest, but I learned that in the wild males nest are often ruined by other competing males. I've also found even after ruining his nest he will build a new one within 24 hrs so I think it's a small price to pay for clean water.

New Threads