A sad iridescent shark

boate1997

Sorry for the poor picture but this is is a rescue iridescent shark that my lfs has, about a month ago it came in with disease and wounds from its previous home. As you can see it has been deformed so I don't know if it will ever reach full size. The fish is about 2 ft long right now.
The worst part is I have an idea of where the original owner got it from, that place would be my local walmart.

Anders247

Yikes....

Dave125g

Poor guy. Good luck trying to whip him back to health. Keep us posted on his progress please.

boate1997

Dave75g said:
Poor guy. Good luck trying to whip him back to health. Keep us posted on his progress please.
Well he's not mine so I have no control over its situation, I will try to every time I go in.

Dave125g

Oh lol I thought this was a rescue.

boate1997

Dave75g said:
Oh lol I thought this was a rescue.
Yes it's is but my lfs rescued him and is taking care of him

Dave125g

Ok now I got ya. Ha Ha I don't know how I missed that part.

boate1997

Anders247 said:
Yikes....
You should have seen it a month ago, covered in a white film, fogged eyes, the front part of its face was raw from hitting glass so much. It wasn't pretty.

lilabug4545

My Walmart has a grip on things. It doesn't have the best of care, but they are selling off the last of their stock that is scheduled and canceling exotic stock. They will keep a few bettas available, though, and that breaks my heart.

boate1997

lilabug4545 said:
My Walmart has a grip on things. It doesn't have the best of care, but they are selling off the last of their stock that is scheduled and canceling exotic stock. They will keep a few bettas available, though, and that breaks my heart.
My Walmart just expanded there betta storage, now they have them stacked like cans of tuna

Latest threads

Top Bottom