A more in depth Aquascaping article?

Should a new article be created or the old one be revised?

• Yes, create a new "Advanced" Aquascaping Article

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No, revise the old "Beginner" Aquascaping Article

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

JLAquatics

Greetings to all my fellow Fishlorians! This is JLAquatics here and I first want to thank you all as always for being so welcoming to me in this wonderful and diverse group. I personally appreciate it very much even though I haven't even made it to a year of membership yet. This is honestly the best forum I ever joined and I would love to give back to the community some more. To do that, I would like to share my passion of designing tanks with you all by creating a new article on everything I learned pertaining the art of Aquascaping. However, I am conflicted with two choices that I would like everyone's opinion about.

Should I add more information and tips to this following article I made back in March or create a new more "advanced" article?

Aquascaping Tips and Tricks for a Beginner

(Note: This article will also get a grammer and organization revision regardless of my desision)

I have learned much more this year with aquascaping than I have my entire life thanks to Fishlore and my own MTS. This new potential article (will definitely take a while to create and revise, will be a large project) would break down all the concepts I learned with aquascaping instead of the simple basics for the beginner aquascaper and would include an in-depth analysis pertaining to designing the tank such as but not limited to (plant placement, hardscape and substrate choices, fish choices, designing and placement rules and much more)! More importantly, I would use my own tanks and photoshop drawings again as guides to creating a perfect layout utilizing the rule of thirds and the golden ratio. After all, having good visuals in any article will allow the information to be more easily understood.

I appreciate all the honest feedback pertaining to this idea (especially the mods) and I would love to give back my knowledge in a meaningful way to this community. :)

A huge thank you to everyone that voted so far. :)

ANudibranch

Hello! I love your article and all the things you include in it. Maybe you could include how to make perception of depth as that was a problem when I started. I think this is a great article though.
Also to add on to that I would love to see an advanced article from you

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
JLAquatics
Replies
Views
JLAquatics
Replies
Views
Nada Mucho
Replies