A little place here in South Korea

OregonCobra

I want to take a second to introduce myself. My Name is Bradley, I am US Army stationed here in South Korea for a couple years with my family. We have recently decided to take up the aquarium hobby and have been overly thrilled with the help we have received on this forum and others similar. In our search for the "Ultimate" fish store, we have found a store run by a young man that is second to none. I am going to find out his export capabilities, but he imports his fish directly from contacts in other countries. This young man has a degree in Oceanography and loves his fish more than anyone could imagine. The quality of his fish are amazing. I walked into his work area and he has hundreds of betta fish of all types, giant, wild, etc. As you walk by each of them are not in cups, but they're own individual glass chambers much larger than your average store display. He changes the water very frequently, the bettas are all very perky. As you walk by they ALL turn and watch you, swim around, stare at you sideways, some flare, others blow bubbles. A lot of these bettas have built bubble nests in they're little temporary homes. I am pretty sure I cannot plug his website on the forum directly, but if anyone would like more information please message me privately and I will send you the web address and you can browse. IF you have special requests he can also special order and request from his over seas contacts specific species of fish. I will ask him about his export capabilities, or even his interest in exporting to places such as the UK, America, Australia, etc. He has many many different types of fish in his store, but his bettas take up the most space obviously because of how they must be kept. I also want to mention he does make his own fish food for sale as well. I am still learning as much as I can about what he does and what the specifics are, there is a bit of a language barrier, but we are working through it because his girlfriend that helps him out speaks very good english. I would be more than happy to update anyone who would like to know. If I can plug his website directly to this thread or any other thread please let me know where or if I can here I will. Otherwise message me for more info.

~Bradley

OregonCobra

The website Mr. Koo's business operates is:

I have started using the Microsoft translator here in Korea, because the google one just doesn't do a very good job on a lot of the websites. So if you chose to translate the site that's the one I would recommend. Otherwise browse the pretty pictures. I do not lie when I tell you he's got a little bit of everything, can get anything, and takes amazing care of his little fishies!

OregonCobra

South Korea near Europe??? Really??? ... *sigh* nmind

AnthonyC4C

What? LoL...

Lucy

South Korea near Europe??? Really??? ... *sigh* nmind

What? LoL...

Funny little thread, this.

It was accidentally dropped into the European Fish Stores Forum.
In moving it to a proper place, some how the thread was separated.

It should be all good now.

AnthonyC4C

Okay I see everything now... HI Bradley! Welcome to fishlore!

Top Bottom