A Happy Thread

ValerieAdams
Hey all! Let's start a happy thread! Let's just talk about happy and positive things. I don't care what it is: animals, food, compliments to each other. What has been something good that's happened lately? Whatever you want to talk about that is happy!

For starters, I got a GREAT iced coffee this morning and here's a picture of my not so little puppy.
2018-08-02 18.17.11.jpg

Advertisement
Discus-Tang
I wasted $20 on smashed avo this morning

Advertisement
ValerieAdams
I wasted $20 on smashed avo this morning
$20?!?!?! Well congrats for wasting money on something tasty!

Cherie G
Hey all! Let's start a happy thread! Let's just talk about happy and positive things. I don't care what it is: animals, food, compliments to each other. What has been something good that's happened lately? Whatever you want to talk about that is happy!

For starters, I got a GREAT iced coffee this morning and here's a picture of my not so little puppy.View attachment 465272

Thank you for starting this thread, what a wonderful idea. What a sweet looking puppy you have! Thanks for sharing the picture, love it!

Oh yeah, my happy thing...My husband and I got home from a long day at work yesterday to discover that my mom had come over, walked the dog, folded the laundry and vacuumed the family room. I can't get her to stop doing stuff like this but bless her for being so wonderful to us. I am so lucky to have such an awesome mom!

BottomDweller
They've baled up the hay around my house so my bunny has been enjoying walks in the fields.

smee82
I spent 2hr untangling a slinky today for my daughter because she wanted to help and kept making it worse but the smile on her face was worth it.

She also brought me my bluetooth speaker and phone at lunch told me "rock on".

Shes 19months old loves ac/dc, led zeplin, the doors, pink floyd. Eats wasabI and spicy food, anchovies, raw onion, lemons. She has never said no to any food since she started solids.

Advertisement

Tol
That is a beautiful pup!
No traffic on the way to work today, I got a free coffee, and my 6 yr old daughter was awake this morning when I left, so I got a proper goodbye
Oh and here is MY not so little (in his mind only) puppy

m.jpg

aussieJJDude
I'm really enjoying unI this semester, and for a long time not dreading going to classes since I find them interesting.

Smalltownfishfriend
I gave my bunnies bigger pens and they have been spending the last couple days doing hippity hops around them! We had a really nice heifer calf born yesterday after having 11 bulls in a row. I have food to eat, a place to sleep and a wonderful husband! Here is a picture of one of my puppies!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20180808_100559.jpg
    IMG_20180808_100559.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 88
ValerieAdams
I gave my bunnies bigger pens and they have been spending the last couple days doing hippity hops around them! We had a really nice heifer calf born yesterday after having 11 bulls in a row. I have food to eat, a place to sleep and a wonderful husband! Here is a picture of one of my puppies!!!
THE CUTEST THING! I want it

Advertisement

Cherie G
What a little cutie! This thread has definitely gotten me thinking about how lucky I am in so many ways. Was a little frustrated this morning because I came into some problems at work which I was hoping had been resolved, but seeing everyone's posts so far has really perked me up! Thanks!

smee82
I forgot one. I got a voice message from my mother in law yesterday. she doesn't speak english, asking what my baby was saying to her while she was getting a bath.
My daughter was calling her a pain in the arse, I lied and said she wanted peanuts.

ValerieAdams
I forgot one. I got a voice message from my mother in law yesterday. she doesn't speak english, asking what my baby was saying to her while she was getting a bath.
My daughter was calling her a pain in the arse, I lied and said she wanted peanuts.
Oh my goodness

Dawn Michele

For starters, I got a GREAT iced coffee this morning and here's a picture of my not so little puppy.View attachment 465272
I LOVE HIM!!!!

Advertisement

DoubleDutch
OMG that look woohahahaha

sipec
U know it's gonna be a good day when u plan a fish store trip, I'll be getting more plants fory guppy tank

Here's a pics of my cat, not from today

IMG_20180805_120331446.jpg
IMG_20180805_120358375.jpg

Cherie G
I forgot something that really made me laugh last night. I looked over at my 5 gallon tank and noticed my betta, Gavin, was after something near the top corner. He kept backing up and going back to the same corner from all different angles etc. That was when I noticed what he was after...a small inch worm on the outside of the glass.

Advertisement

sipec
She, she usually looks kinda grumpy but is super happy

Cherie G
ValerieAdams
I forgot something that really made me laugh last night. I looked over at my 5 gallon tank and noticed my betta, Gavin, was after something near the top corner. He kept backing up and going back to the same corner from all different angles etc. That was when I noticed what he was after...a small inch worm on the outside of the glass.
Poor guy! All that work for nothing

shiv234
My dog likes to eat mosquitoes

Advertisement

midna
I spoiled myself today (my bank account hates me). got korean food, a cute new shirt, and another jurassic world blue toy. also got the cats a new toy. plus a new episode of buzzfeed unsolved came out today, which is always good.

20180810_210936.jpg
20180810_210912.jpg
IMG_20180810_152304_044.jpg

Bettythebetta
Thank you for starting this thread, what a wonderful idea. What a sweet looking puppy you have! Thanks for sharing the picture, love it!

Your puppy is beautiful!

Image1533953904.286028.jpg
The picture above this is the stray cat I take care of.
The pictures below is one of my super crazy kitten, evie.
IMG_6664.JPG
IMG_8047.JPG
IMG_6394.JPG
IMG_6439.JPG

Discus-Tang
What a day. I visited a wildlife park & saw some cool animals. I also got to kiss a juvenile croc! On the way home I (finally) got osmocote, and some catnip for my boi

CanadianFishFan
I need this thread after the talk about humanely crushing a fish head...
Heres a happy gecko (Also its 2am xD)

bZg3S5RkyeXuctwzTZQNFlQcsnWOWy6iIhqzLIgsJOjJ1FK7vIT8S4luud5N39EWDhlEfxjeaCE9_IkaiAY=w354-h629-no.jpg

Aquilist
Fantastic! What a great idea.
Here's my happy "puppy" and my super-dooper sweet (blind) kitty!

6127E982-4D05-4BC5-8D21-29FEC64590FA.JPG
IMG_1210.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1210.JPG
    IMG_1210.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 73
ValerieAdams
My dog likes to eat mosquitoes
Um what lol
I need this thread after the talk about humanely crushing a fish head...
Heres a happy gecko (Also its 2am xD)
View attachment 465629
His eyes are so big! Adorable
Fantastic! What a great idea.
Here's my happy "puppy" and my super-dooper sweet (blind) kitty!
View attachment 465641 View attachment 465642
Beautiful! Your dog is adorable

Today, I got a big glass of what I though was sweet tea.. turns out it was unsweet but I realized I don't need to drink so much sugar now!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
ProudPapa
Replies
Views
Gypsy13
Replies
Views
minervalong
Replies
Views