A "Fool's" Birthday

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by Hoyo12, Apr 2, 2010.

1. Hoyo12

Hoyo12 New Member Member

Posting fairly late, but April 1st was my birthday. And being the fool that I am, got some fish a little while back for this day.
    I went to the the LFS in search of a CK, but they were out. So instead I ended up getting 2 African Knives, seems how I lost mine to disease a few months ago, a 2" Senegal Bichir (Thought I'd grow him out, then put him with the 5" Senegal... going to be awhile yet, lol), and a 5" Peacock Eel that I put with my TT Eel. They look great together. (Pics show the Knives first in quarentine, then taking them out to move them, then in the tank after a major WC, and the finished product!)
    Nothing reallyexciting, (Although I love the Knives! lol) BUT I have conacted my LFS and they will be ordering me a CK and an Aba aba. Two new Knives to add to the collection!(The 2nd part of the B-Day Gift, lol)
    Also are some pics of the 12 Cichlid fry I got to hatch out, and are doing great!

2. OP
    OP
    Hoyo12

Hoyo12 New Member Member

73.jpg
    74.jpg
    76.jpg
    77.jpg

3. Butterfly

Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Happy Birthday! These are all going into the 60g tank?
    Carol

4. navyscuba

navyscuba Well Known Member Member

Haha Looking great with those fishies. Happy Birthday. :;balloons

5. OP
    OP
    Hoyo12

Hoyo12 New Member Member

Thanks Carol.
    Nope, have too big of fish now in the 60-Gallon. They would all become a quick meal. ;)
    The African Knives went into the 50-Gallon Breeder Tank, the Senegal Bichir is in a 10-Gallon Growout tank, the Striped Peacock Eel is in a Temporary 10-Gallon until I setup the 35-Gallon today. (His new home)
    Thank you. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice