A Fish Owner’s Worst Fears Funny

Discussion in 'Funny Stuff' started by Bettythebetta, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Bettythebetta

BettythebettaValued MemberMember

Add to the list in the comments!

The fish jumping out of the tank

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2018
  2. Aquilist

AquilistValued MemberMember

Cat getting into aquariums
    Aquarium smashing/breaking
    heater over-heating and boiling fish

3. scarface

scarfaceFishlore VIPMember

Coming back from vacation with dead fish, or leaking fishtank or filter. Thank goodness this hasn’t happened to me.

4. midna

midnaWell Known MemberMember

i think i just buried one of my nerite snails in the substrate while i was planting and rearranging plants lol. i can't find her.

i just recently had the heater scare :( someone plugged it in when i intentionally had it unplugged. i did two 50% water changes with it on until i figured it out. Gah

i'm always afraid of waking up and seeing that there's something wrong with my betta... last night i had a dream he jumped out and dried out. all his scales were coming off but i think he was still alive?

5. Adley

AdleyNew MemberMember

waking up to your beauty not making it through the night

I had this today... I'll miss her

6. scarface

scarfaceFishlore VIPMember

My nerite (before I rehomed her) sometimes would bury herself partially. I’m thinking if you did, it will still be fine.

7. Aquilist

AquilistValued MemberMember

Oh that happens to me all the time!

8. Goldiemom

GoldiemomWell Known MemberMember

Wondering who would take care of my 6 tanks and my pond if something happened to me.

9. HelloThere

HelloThereValued MemberMember

I'm scared of finding my betta randomly stuck to the filter, she has such a good personality for a fish >~<

10. Adley

AdleyNew MemberMember

I've found my fish literally over the lip of my filter and hiding inside. other times she been under where the motor is and shredding her tail until I covered it with mesh. :((

11. OP
    OP
    Bettythebetta

Aww I’m sorry

12. Fashooga

FashoogaFishlore VIPMember

Tank explosion.

13. midna

midnaWell Known MemberMember

found her! dumdum. they're both hanging out behind the filter now. i saw a little tiger nerite at the lfs that was bulldozing right through the sand and got buried, it was pretty funny.

14. Discus-Tang

Discus-TangWell Known MemberMember

-Couldn't find the mystery snail anywhere. I searched in all the potential places in the tank. Then I checked down the back of the tank. He was all the way down on the floor. His shell was purple & completely dry, but he pulled through! He sadly died yesterday, of old age.

15. OP
    OP
    Bettythebetta

Fish tank leak and drying out my fish is my biggest fear

16. Planted_Jake_2005New MemberMember

Sister or grandma over feeding whilst I’m on holiday (if it’s less than a week I overfeed and do loads of water changes because my sister would be like ‘they love me because I give them way more food than you!’

17. Sina-keyWell Known MemberMember

1) missing fish and a group of shrimps and snails suspiciously gathering around something at the bottom.
    2) seeing bubbles in my heater
    3)drop a big rock on my healthy rotala bonsai( half of them died)

18. bryangar

bryangarWell Known MemberMember

I have a bad habit of leaving my phone on the corner of my tank, which is open top, so I guess dropping my phone in.

Tank leaking or accidentally cracking it when I move it. (moving a tank today, hoping it doesn’t crack).

All of my plants/fish dying.

19. smee82Fishlore VIPMember

My baby throwing something hard at the tank and causing it to explode.

20. HORNET1

HORNET1Well Known MemberMember

Asteroid Impact
    MiniatureLeanDorado-small.gif

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice