So I've been moving fish around again, and it's a process since the Endlers have a way of squeezing down between the glass pebbles and hiding out. After two days of this nonsense, I finally put a very large net in and left it there with a couple of smaller nets, and over the course of a few hours, I finally got the last 6 flametails out of the 10 gallon and into what was formerly a hybrid 20 long. It's still a bit cloudy as it usually takes two water changes for my dirted tanks to clear up. No plants yet in the substrate yet--I just threw in all the duckweed from the 10 gallon for now. Here are the snakeskin orchids in a 20 tall. Lots of algae that I've been encouraging by keeping the wood blinds open to feed the nerites. There's a female in there that arrived with scoliosis. So far, I haven't seen any hints of illness in her, and I'm happy to say that I haven't noticed any scoliosis thus far in the juveniles. I've noticed that quite a few of the girls have dark dorsal fins, which I think of as resembling black crowns. And yet again, my red spot tank. I know I post a lot of videos of them, but their tank has been working out much better than any of my others. I'm going to start pulling out the snails to feed Peony the pea puffer.