A few questions

Fishnugget43

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Hey all.
I have been pondering about these questions for a while, please answer what you can. Thank you.

How many Ghost shrimp should i get for a 50g tank? how many for a 16?
What fish get along well with Glofish there are 4 of them in my 16g tank? (GMed Zebra Danios)
is a 50g tank with 6 neon tetras, 6 Cherry barbs 7 platies and one or two pearl gouramis a good idea? Right now theres just 7 platies though i think one might actually be a molly...
Would the above set up be over stocked or under stocked?
Do you think Java moss would look good anchored to Colosseum ruins decor?
Is java moss hard to tend to?
What would i need to get to take care of java moss.
Do Betta fish like more or less decor? (I have a log type thing as a center piece thing in my cycling 5g tank)
Oh, and is there a way that i can easily romove brown algea from my fake plants?

Thanks to all Who give me any help. Links or straight answers are both appreciated.

Thanks again!!

ChaseD25

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
i have heard that betas arent very big with decor.but i guess it matters how much room and how much decor.

Jaysee

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Hey all.
I have been pondering about these questions for a while, please answer what you can. Thank you.

How many Ghost shrimp should i get for a 50g tank? how many for a 16?I generally stock 1 per gallon.
What fish get along well with Glofish there are 4 of them in my 16g tank? (GMed Zebra Danios) Anything small that won't mind them racing around the tank. Cherry barbs are my suggestion.
is a 50g tank with 6 neon tetras, 6 Cherry barbs 7 platies and one or two pearl gouramis a good idea? Sure. I would definitely add to the neons and cherry barbs.
Right now theres just 7 platies though i think one might actually be a molly...
Would the above set up be over stocked or under stocked?IMO understocked
Do you think Java moss would look good anchored to Colosseum ruins decor?No
Is java moss hard to tend to?
What would i need to get to take care of java moss.
Do Betta fish like more or less decor? (I have a log type thing as a center piece thing in my cycling 5g tank)bettas like decor. Just with any tank, you want to leave room for swimming. Also, the decor can tear the fins if it's sharp.

Thanks to all Who give me any help. Links or straight answers are both appreciated.

Thanks again!!
Answers in red

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom