A few plant photos

Discussion in 'Freshwater Fish and Tank Photos' started by jetajockey, Nov 27, 2012.

1. jetajockey

jetajockey Fishlore VIP Member

Playing with the new camera and took a few plant photos in my high light planted tank.
    Ludwigia repens
    [​IMG]
    Stargrass

[​IMG]
    Ludwigia arcuata
    [​IMG]
    Luwdigia hybrid
    [​IMG]
    Water wisteria
    [​IMG]

2. A

AlyeskaGirl Fishlore VIP Member

Great photos! Thanks for playing with your new camera. Feel free to anytime. :p

:giggle:

3. OP
    OP
    jetajockey

Haha, thanks. I'll get some fish photos eventually, still figuring it out so it's a little tricky.

4. Butterfly

Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Very nice! Now we need pics of the whole tank ;)
    Carol

5. m

melovefish Valued Member Member

your plants are really cool and look amazing good luck with ur aqauriums

6. c

chevyguy8893 Well Known Member Member

+1 on the full tank shot :D Those are some really nice pictures. I always like seeing others success with plants :). Is your ludwigia hybrid ludwigia x arcuata or something else? It looks really similar to a couple unknown stems I just got.

7. OP
    OP
    jetajockey

Thanks for the kind words. It is, so we probably have the same kind.

8. Junne

Junne Fishlore Legend Member

Great shots!!! What kind of gear do you have? I just started photography ( been a longtime photoshop user / graphic artist ) so I am now exploring both worlds!!! :)

I'm a Nikon user ;)

9. OP
    OP
    jetajockey

The new camera is a nikon d3100. We've had a d90 that was great but honestly I like this one since the technology and interface is updated. My gf is really into photography so she knows a lot more about them, I just like taking good fish pictures.

10. Junne

Junne Fishlore Legend Member

Very nice! I have an newer but discontinued model ( d5100 ) but I LOVE it!! It's all about the lens in my opinion! I am seeking to get the 24/70mm f.28. Currently have only the basics 18/55 and a good telephoto 70/300mm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice