A few pix of the little ones...

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Just a few more pix of my favorite subjects....

Rose

SunnShadow

Reaction score
Beautiful fish, and excellent pics!! Wish at least one out of every ten pics I take would turn out that good!

S.

smillermom

Reaction score
Miss Chick, beautiful pics and fish!!!! I love the snail pics, I have 2 in different tanks and they are just a blast to watch. My guys go to the top of the tank, let go and drift down to the bottom!!!

hopesmom

Reaction score
so cute! I love the one where Marty and Creamy are having that intimate conversation lol
Denise

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Beautiful fish and pics as usual Rose!!!
Carol

Isabella

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I wish all the poor bettas that we see at fish stores in 1/2 cup of water, could have lives as good as Rose's fishies. I love the yellow snail Rose, it's so cute (not to mention your bettas, of course!). Oh, and I think I see one oto there too

lokky.funky

Reaction score
Bettas are great to watch and yours looks absolutely stunning...

the one with the plant at its background is simply superb.. Nice photographs..

OP
chickadee

chickadee

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I have a great camera with a lot of settings and a lot of patience. I will have to admit to taking about 30 pictures to get one good one. Those pictures are actually a small part of a larger one. I edit them and enhance them and do a lot of brush up on them. No color enhancement or anything like that. The fish actually look like that but I cut out the background stuff I don't like and the parts of the photos that do nothing for the looks of the fish. Once in a while I have the happy accident that makes the bubbles or the plants move just right and capture the look I want. The trick is to be ready to lose a lot of pictures to get a good one. I get a LOT of blurs and non recognizable little blobs instead of fish. ;D

Rose

Miss Mouse

Well Known
Reaction score
WOW, I wish I had the patience to take all those pics... maybe I'll try it this evening Thanks for the tips! ;D

emilai333

Reaction score
Wow!!! I especially love the big Delta tail betta... reading your signature I'm guessing his name is Alex? Gorgeous picture! don't have anyone with fins nearly that pretty! (Though I AM rather partial to crowntails, so my two CTs are just as pretty in their own way). The other's are awesome too but that one is stunning! Lovely!

New Threads