A few of my fish...

1. Miss Mouse Well Known Member Member

Attached Files:

2. Miss Mouse Well Known Member Member

These are some of my fish - the 2 at the top are my new Mickey Mouse platys (I have 4), then there are 2 goldfish, both 4 years old and a 6 year old Black Moor (our last one lived for 8 years and was double the size!) and the last pic is of Taro, my betta.

3. SharkLover Initiate Member

nice fishies!! ;D

4. Caty Initiate Member

Thats a nice tank

5. Miss Mouse Well Known Member Member

This is one of our ponds - this is the one at my boyfriends house clear.gif

6. Gunnie Well Known Member Member

Me likey! ;)

7. Miss Mouse Well Known Member Member

Thanks Gunnie - I've had really big problems with getting the water clear. It just wants to stay greeen! I got this miracle stuff which is microbes that eat all the green stuff and it worked really well for about 3 weeks but now its green again ??? I have dredged the bottom, clear all the leaves out every day put loads of plants in, have an air bubble constantly going and often have a large filter running but just have no luck. GRRR!

8. Jason Well Known Member Member

Looks great!

9. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Really like the pond. If it's in the direct sun most of the day it might help to put floating plants or something that will put leaves up to shade it.That might help get rid of the green.
    Carol

10. Miss Mouse Well Known Member Member

Thanks Butterfly... some of it is in the sun all day so I'll get some top plants to cover it and see what happens. That will probably stop it from freezing over in the winter too. It's very very cold here now.. I've just got back from a much warmer vancouver!Very jetlagged too... :'(

11. betta waita Initiate Member

r u useing a fish bowl?!?!

12. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

hehehe ;D no its an 8 gallon BiOrb--It's like a bowl but it's filtered, heated, etc. (and a whole lot bigger)
    It's good that you are concerned though ;)

13. Jon Well Known Member Member

nice fish i really liek your ponds.... but isnt 170 liters a lil small for a pleco? its 45 gallons right ... idk prolly good enough im just bored

14. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Jon it just depends on the type and size of the pleco whether the tank is too small ;)
    Carol

15. gammerus Well Known Member Member

I love the pond, but yah wanna get something to cover the tarp...not just cuz it looks cool, but the sun will damage it

16. betta waita Initiate Member

lol of course im concernd fish bowls are like torcher...

17. Jon Well Known Member Member

arent biorbs made out of acrylic? if this is true gj not scratching it

18. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

OMG i love those 8 gallon biorbs!!! Might I ask you how much yours costed? I am really thinking about getting one!! They are so awesome looking :)

19. fish_r_friend Well Known Member Member

they are $99 at petsmart

20. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

wow thats more than my 2o gallon tank cost at petsmart lol

very cute tho