A Few Of My Cichlids

atoken64

First photo is my male Jaguar, my BRP's and a Texan. Second photo is my male Green Severum, with an EB Acara in background. The third is a not so clear picture or my female Flowerhorn.
20190822_120818.jpg
20190809_132025.jpg
20190730_160857.jpg

86 ssinit

Nice looking fish!! Just hope there not all-in the same tank!

atoken64

Nice looking fish!! Just hope there not all-in the same tank!

No two separate tanks, the more peaceful ones in one tank and the others in the second. My Jaguar, Flowerhorn and Texan all get along, they were in the grow out qt tank at same time.

86 ssinit

Think that flower horn is going to need his own tank.

atoken64

Think that flower horn is going to need his own tank.
She is ok right now, she is quite calm compared to the Texan and Jaguar. Getting a new 125 next week and possibly another 75 or 90 after the new tank is up and running. She actually goes nuts and gets excited when I come near the tank. Her antics make my oscar seem tame,

86 ssinit

Yes fish do have personality. It may work they may get along. Years ago I had a big chiclids tank that all got along. Key thing will be to not rearrange that tank or add anything new. If moving to a bigger tank move the fish together. Sometimes when you change things problems happen. Good luck with them and good luck with the new tanks .

atoken64

Yes fish do have personality. It may work they may get along. Years ago I had a big chiclids tank that all got along. Key thing will be to not rearrange that tank or add anything new. If moving to a bigger tank move the fish together. Sometimes when you change things problems happen. Good luck with them and good luck with the new tanks .
Thank you. I got most of the fish around the same time when they were all juveniles and small, that may be why they get along. As for rearranging the tank, they do it themselves. Hard to have a nice decorated tank with big cichlids. Every day one fish or the other drags and rearranges the fake silk plants or push the smaller rocks around. But if I wanted a nice planted decorated tank I should have gone with smaller tropical community tank fish.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
St3v3
Replies
Views
GlennO
Replies
Views
MacZ
Replies