A face only a Mother could love!

Martinismommy
They say a picture is worth a thousand words so here is one that needs no introduction

217.jpg

Butterfly
LOL as an animal mommy I've loved some pretty ugly faces
Carol

mrsmuffin
I love their little pouts!

Martinismommy
LOL as an animal mommy I've loved some pretty ugly faces
Carol

My Granddaughter saw it and said Gamma, that's not your fish that's a froggy!

Butterfly
from the mouths of babes!
Carol

angelfish220
I don't get it? I think he lookes cute not ugly!

Angela_96
I think they have puppy dog faces... that's why I love bettas!! so cute!

Tazmiche
oh that pic really did make me giggle, rathr loudly too!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!

They really are great aren't they!! Rainbows with scales! They just make your heart smile!!!!
Flame tends to go to bed in his house early these days so has not had an evening meal as I was late getting back from my pony!! NO shouting/tapping or loud music will stir him!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO funny!!

Shawnie
I think more than his mommy loves him!!!!! the bulldog faces are just to die for...great pic as always miss shoe lady!

voiceless_kat
Karen......I hope he can't see your computer or hear you say out loud that he has a funny face??? LOL.

He is beautiful...........very beautiful ......... and we all love his face. I love your pictures.........you need to publish a book.

Val

Shawnie
no she needs to teach us what the heck macro means LOL I'm still looking for it on my digital

Martinismommy
Now now......You all know the old woman in the shoe loves and adores her baby boy....Even when he is puffing up at me! lol....There is nothing cuter to me than the "Flare" I just think it is funny when people come over and they see my fish do this they can't believe their eyes....

Shawnie....I already told you I'm coming to your house darnit lol...We have more to discuss than just the camera settings....We need to talk about that Kegarotor! lol...

voiceless_kat
LOL, Shawnie. I know what it means, and even have the same camera....but I still can't turn out pics like that. I am good with everything BUT fish!! Good thing it is digital...................

Macro..hmmm...it's gotta be somewhere....do ya have the manual??

Shawnie
talk about it?? how bout we just try it out!!!!!!! talk is cheap when you have a kegarator around cheeeeeers pretty lady!!

Shawnie
LOL, Shawnie. I know what it means, and even have the same camera....but I still can't turn out pics like that. I am good with everything BUT fish!! Good thing it is digital...................

Macro..hmmm...it's gotta be somewhere....do ya have the manual??

hahaha no I can't find the darn thing!!!!!!! and ive been lookin also...

Barbrella
Awww, I just love his little grumpy bulldog face!!

Martinismommy
Ladies, the macro setting should have a little flower icon on the camera dial......Now don't you all go and get better at me with taking photo's because I'll be heartbroken lolololol.....

Shawnie
shes such a greedy picture taker! LOL I can't find the darn flower anyhoo ,..been lookin for it for months

Tazmiche
girls I know the macro setting but still take rubbish pics!!!!!!! Is it how you hold your mouth as you click???!!!

COBettaCouple
LOL.. I love that pic! He's a fiesty boy!

Angela_96
W/ my camera it takes a lot of practice... just keep the batteries charged up, and play w/ the different modes, and read the instructions until you find the one that you like the best.

I have a kodak easyshare 712is and it does almost everything... I love it!
I am learning new stuff on it everyday... just practice w/ the camera!

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
COBettaCouple
Replies
Views
COBettaCouple
Replies
Views
Wystearya
Replies
Views