A Death in The Family *tears*

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mrs.Price, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Mrs.PriceValued MemberMember

I just found out that my husband's buddy, Matt... his precious special needs daughter, Hannah, was sick with a cold, was taking a turn for the better, and then last night took a turn for the worse, they rushed her to the hospital, but she was so sick, last night she aspirated and passed away. *cries* Please pray for comfort, healing and wholeness for Matt and his family... and if you don't believe in prayer, then send positive thoughts and energy... this is devastating.. I am heartbroken.

brokenheart-broken-heart-heart-cry-smiley-emoticon-000640-large.gif

2. AlyeskaGirlFishlore VIPMember

I lost 2 family members recently myself. I feel your pain. My condolences for the family. :(

3. ILikeFishiesValued MemberMember

i lost my father 2 years ago to an unexpected heart attack :(. My condolences to matt and his family

4. Mrs.PriceValued MemberMember

Thank you both ♥ very much..

5. AlanGreeneWell Known MemberMember

I am really sorry to hear the awful news, my heart goes out to the family and loved ones x

6. JoannaBWell Known MemberMember

I am so sorry. It is always just so especially wrong whenever kids die. Parents should not have to go through this ever.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  7. Quinn_Lamb98Well Known MemberMember

i have never had a family memeber pass away but i can only just imagin the pain. my condolences to anyone and everyone that was effected by this terrible event. no one should have to go through what matt and his family are going through. it truly does suck to have to read such sad news.

8. Thunder_o_bFishlore VIPMember

Condolences.

9. ToniaWell Known MemberMember

Sending loving thoughts and prayers to you and your family in addition to Matt and his family as you go through this rough time in your lives. The loss of a child is especially hard to bear and I hope that all of you will be able to remember the good times once some of the devastation has passed.

10. Mrs.PriceValued MemberMember

Thank you all for your prayers and support, means a lot... keep 'em coming, can never have too much of it, and I will let Matt's family know that there are a lot of people keeping him close to their hearts this evening.

11. Mrs.PriceValued MemberMember

Update

I just spoke to my husband, the funeral is early next week... he's a wreck and just cried for the 5th or 6th time today at work. He was a lot closer to Matt than I was, he works with him every day, and he is grieving deeply... my tears feel shallow and meaningless compared to his. *deep sigh* There's not much you can say, you know? To help that pain... No words can even express or comfort... I feel... sorrowful beyond sorrow. :(

12. ButterbeanValued MemberMember

Children are Gods most precious gift to us my heart goes out to the family. I will keep the family you and your husband in my prayers ...

13. N2GongfuValued MemberMember

Really sad news, my condolences to the family.

14. kinezumi89Fishlore VIPMember

I'm so sorry, Mrs. Price :( I understand how it is, wanting to comfort your husband but knowing there's really nothing you can say. Unfortunately, as overused a phrase as it is, only time will heal such wounds. I hope you find closure with the funeral. :console:

15. lp89Valued MemberMember

So sorry to hear of your friend's loss.
    Losing a child is devastating, sometimes life is just so unfair..

Stay strong for your husband, sometimes just being there for a deep griever is all they want/need.

16. Mrs.PriceValued MemberMember

Thank you all again, I've found strength in a lot of your words, and I'm sure my husband will as well. I'll keep you all posted.

"To live in the hearts of those left behind is not to die"

17. bolivianbabyFishlore LegendMember

I am so sorry for your loss.

18. LyleBWell Known MemberMember

So very sorry for your friend's loss and your family's pain. Loosing children is always so much harder and less "fair". Wishing for peace to come quickly to all involved.

19. Tigress HillWell Known MemberMember

I'm so sorry for your loss:( I've lost three of my grandparents, uncle, and great aunt, but I cannot imagine the death of a child. He is in my thoughts and prayers.

20. LucyModeratorModerator Member

How sad. :(
    I'm so sorry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice