A cleaner home

1. orandagal Member Member

Hi All,
    Took a good hour to move things around while changing the water, cleaned most of the diatons off of my anubis/decoration and moved some of the plants back in the corner to give the fish a little bit more room to move around. I look at all the great aquarium pictures and would like to do something different, but just not sure what so for now, everything got cleaned real good, and everyone is happy. Just thought I would share a few photo's. I thought the first one was pretty cool, the second one is everyone in a clean home and the third is Lemonade singing for his supper
    Have a great weekend!
    IMG_9050-crop [800x600].jpg IMG_9063 [800x600].jpg IMG_9077 [800x600].jpg

2. psalm18.2 Fishlore Legend Member

Love the white one.

3. pirahnah3 Fishlore VIP Member

id say the tank looks great personally, the fish have tons of room to move around in!

The only thing I would think would be to add something tall and slender or something with some big swimming holes in it in the center to add some vertical lines n the tank.

4. nippybetta Well Known Member Member

I adore Lemonade, but I think he was cuter when he looked yellower. I agree with pirahna, tall things would looks great. Just moving the decorations would be fun. I like your black backdrop, it really makes the fish stand out.

5. orandagal Member Member

Thanks all :)
    I keep hoping Lemonade's black doesn't fade around his fins and he does seem a lot lighter in this new aquarium. Don't know if it's the lighting or just that the color is fading (he did look much darker in the smaller tank though) He is a hoot, and the most active of the 3 and loves to hang out with Tangerine. I'm so glad I found him.
    Have a great day!

6. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning,

Beautiful Goldies! Thanks for sharing the photos. Nice tank too! :)

Ken

7. ilikeendlers Initiate Member

nice tank you got there.
    Thanks for sharing